12 October 2025

Quick Sunday Post

Brrr it’s cold outside early in the morning, down in the 50’s.  I wore my leather jacket and headed out for my morning traditional stops. 

Breakfast, which was a Strawberry Waffle & 3 Scrambled Eggs.  Grocery Store where I bought things I needed and some I didn’t.  Gas station to fuel up so I can do more running.  Then home to unload and rest up. 

Got my nap in, when I woke up kind of felt like either my allergies were on fire or I am starting to come down with something.  Had 3 small oranges and took some extra allergy medicine.  I feel fine but I suppose the true test will come over how I feel over the next few days. 

Laundry is about dry and the house has been cleaned.  Cat’s got their claws trimmed last night.  I did Mora’s front & back claws.  She was pissed but we got through it and she still loves me. 

Paid another bill and surfed the web.  Getting ready to grab the laundry head up and then out to Red Lobster.  I was originally had planned to go to a different place but as I was cleaning the house Red Lobster popped in my head and it’s the perfect day.  Sun is out and I am looking forward to a little bit of a drive but don’t want to venture too far away. 

My new computer glasses should arrive on Wednesday.  Kind of looking forward to them.  I installed a new program on both of my computers.  Lots of people at work love it.  It’s called f.lux it’s free and it will adjust your screen resolution to make it easier to look at the screen.  I notice it really works on my laptop later in the evening once the sun goes down.  My eyes aren’t nearly as tired or burning like they normally would be.  Give it a whirl if you want.  It does involve a reboot after install. 

Speaking of computers Wednesday is the 15th and that’s the deadline Microsoft set for cutting off updates to Windows 10, unless you opted in for the Extended Updates, which I did.  Sure wish they would change their minds but hopefully in the year that they are giving of continued updates Windows 12 will be out and I will like it more.  If not well then I might just be forced to over to Win 11. 

Hope your having a good day.  Time for a drive and some Cheddar Bay Biscuits & Fish!  Take care.

No comments: