27 July 2023

The record so far.

Last night I brought a close to a story that was a whopping 40 handwritten pages long. I took forever telling it to help draw it out and add character to it. There was drama and sex. I don’t know what it’s going to translate to typewritten and I tend to make some minor changes when I type it out. Having the computer read it back to me is hot. The entire story was a huge turn on for me and it’s about a guy that I have a massive crush on. It’s all just my version of a dream but it’s a hot dream. It’s so hot that I wore myself out writing it. I was exhausted when I got in front of the TV. I started watching porn and fell asleep.

I had mixed feelings about falling asleep. It’s good that I can turn my brain off, but I had other plans that I really wanted to accomplish. I got another good night’s sleep. More bad dreams but this was about work and it was strange. It’s like I was trapped in the Matrix and couldn’t get out.

Rudy and Mora were so good yesterday. I gave them each some attention. Mora being Mora wanted more than what I offered. I got her to settle down and I passed out some cat nip as a reward before I went to bed.

In usual form Rudy had me up early. I couldn’t go back to sleep but I tried. He came and laid on top of my chest. He looked so cute once he settled down and lowered his head. He was sleeping. After 30 minutes of trying to go back to sleep myself I gave up. My brain was on. Now I am fumbling on who to write about next. I’ve got a list but just having a hard time picking from the list. I kind of want to start on typing up what I finished last night. Ah paralyzed by choice the story of my life. I’ll figure it out.

Today is my last day of free time. Tomorrow is going to be a full work day, a busy day at that and one that I do not look forward to at all. Today I celebrate my work anniversary, 9 long years at the same place. I made it. I’m quite proud, my longest record is 5 years at one place. I’m shooting to make 10 here. Not sure if that will happen but it probably will. I’ve got my first meeting with my boss since my little fuck up on the call last week. I hope he didn’t hear me and doesn’t bring that up. I’m nervous but going to play it cool. If it comes up then I will worry about it. Otherwise, I am going to let it go. I did some looking last night and thinking of taking a week after my birthday. I won’t want to come back I know but the boss is after me to use my time. I will still have 4 days that I need to use before the years is up. 2 of those could be for my next, next Dr. appointment in November. I always want to take time in the winter as well. I try to roll over 2 weeks if I can because you never know what the future holds. I am sure that if I have my way, I will wind up just under 80 hours of carry over but only time will tell.

I dread going outside today, it’s really hot. I just need to push the trash bin out to the curb. That is an afternoon task for sure. Hoping that I won’t be so incredibly tired tonight when it’s time for bed. I’d like to enjoy some porn and then I’m happy to fall asleep. Since I am not looking forward to tomorrow my insomnia might act up, depending on how I feel I may or may not take some extra medicine to help ensure a good night’s sleep.

Peeking out the window I’ve got a vine that is trying to take over the side of my house and deck. I will need to tame that this weekend. The neighbor has weeds in his back yard and lots of grass that should be mowed. I’d love to see him shirtless pushing that mower, sweating up a storm and showing me his body. I don’t think that will happen but hey a guy can dream, there’s no charge for that.

Here’s hoping that the rest of the day is great and doesn’t go by terribly fast but fast enough. I am not as thirsty today and my sugar was for sure elevated yesterday. Pizza is gone. Not sure what is for dinner tonight. I also polished off that sandwich, the secret ingredient I found was pimento spread, aw that worked so well on the sandwich and paired well with the bread and roast beef. I will be looking for another one of those on Sunday when I am back to do grocery shopping. Right now, a nap sounds really tempting.

Stay cool, hydrated and don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do. Talk with you all again soon.

cocky-boys-eric-rey-rides-travis-stevens-001 (1)

Today’s model’s Eric Rey & Travis Stevens.  Photo credit CockyBoys!

No comments: