Hi ho it’s off to work I go, because I owe, I owe, I owe. Yeah it’s another Monday, but at least I am not on-call, thank God! The weekend was quiet other than having to get up and do the testing yesterday. I know the latter part of this week is going to be really busy, Friday in particular. Lots of people leaving, going back to school. That’s how I know that summer is almost done. However, like most of the US were going to bake and fry this week. Seriously hot high temps, some rain possible over night but scattered. Sunshine all day, every day this week. At least I am not in Phoenix, I feel so sorry for those people. A/C has to run 24x7 probably and if it breaks your probably in a long long of waiting.
I had another night of writing fun. I told myself that I’d put my pen down at 8:30p and I was a little late but I did it. I told Rudy, somethings are best left until the next day. The story line was churning in my head and I was aching to go back and write. However, I needed to get ready for bed. Passed out treats and cat nip. Mora has learned to start begging. I ask her you want cat nip? She cries. Rudy joins in. I said sit. Rudy sat down but Mora started spinning in a circle. I said no, sit Mora. She was really crying and finally she sat down. I passed out the goods and they both went crazy. They are both so much fun, the majority of the time. I trimmed Mora’s claws last night and she hated me for doing it. They were getting pretty long and I figured I was just moments away from another injury so why not fix it. I’m the one with all of the scars, itching and marks on my legs and I’m tired of it. Especially the itching, it’s the worst.
Watched some really hot porn and man I had a good time with that, especially with the stories I had written mulling around in my head. After that was over, I watched the latest episode of The Righteous Gemstones. Whoo-Wee Sucker! It was awesome. I am sad that next week will be the season finally but it’s two episodes back to back so I am looking forward to it. I watch it because it’s really entertaining but there are two hotties in it. Adam Devine and Skyler Gisondo. I know IRL they are both straight and in the show they appear straight. However, I’ve got it really bad for Skyler, he just makes my mouth water. Adam’s not bad either.
That was over way quicker than I wanted it to be. I grabbed a lantern/flashlight that I had charging. Grabbed my paper & pen, turned on the lantern and went back to writing. Rudy was curled up in my lap and not liking the light but he managed to fall asleep. Every time I would turn a page he would wake up. I finally got to the end of the story it was close to one in the morning. Fuck I said, tomorrow is gonna suck. Yep, it sure does. I wanted to stay in bed. Rudy got me up though and we got moving.
I had an idea that I could use my scanner to convert my writing to words and that would make editing easier. Turns out the free version of software that came with my scanner doesn’t recognize handwriting. I tried it and just got a bunch of gobble gook on the screen. It’s either pay for an upgrade, which I can try before I buy or type it in all by hand. I am going with typing it all in by hand. Not to string you along but I got an idea last night for publishing, that would give me more control than submitting to a site like nifty [dot] org so I’m thinking about it. Like I put in one of my stories it’s very important to do all of your thinking with the big head and not the little one. I’m horny and excited to put this all on-line but I’m thinking about how it could be traced back to me and embarrassment for me. I’m not looking to expose myself or anyone else but the idea is just really hot to me.
Last nights story was the longest to date 17 pages. I use purple ink in a disposable fountain pen. The rollerball I was using ran out of ink. I switched to green ink in that and the refill is a bit stale, skipping and I don’t like the way it’s writing. I might throw out the refill but I grabbed a spare pen built the same and put in black ink, which I hate. It’s smooth as silk so I am going to try to write another story with that. My goal for today is to convert the story from last night to typed format and save it. Then start a fresh story from scratch tonight. It will occupy my time, keep me from napping and I’ll also be right here at the computer in case anything should pop off at work. Wish me luck.
Right now I am going to check on some laundry, get some mouthwatering photos of guys together for a second post this afternoon. I know that’s the reason why a lot of you stop by and hey it’s perfectly okay by me. Sex always sells or at least makes people curious. No harm in looking I hope that I help someone get off or at least put a smile or two on a couple peoples faces.
Take care, stay cool & hydrated. I’ll talk with you all again soon. Here’s hoping for a great day ahead for all. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment