Morning everyone! Yesterday on the way into the office I kept my usual routine and drank a Mountain Dew. It’s something I do year-round. Nothing like a cold soda on the way to work. I enjoy it but it’s really the best in the winter when it’s freezing outside, I’m inside a nice warm vehicle. The cool liquid in my mouth and then flowing down my throat, it just feels good. I’m weird I know it but hey it’s what I like. Normally I drink diet or sugar free but having just bought sugar Code Red Mountain Dew I had that instead. It was nice. I was about at work and the can was still full, I had to chug it and made decent progress. Got in the garage and then swallowed the last bit. Yeah, it sounds filthy dirty and sexual but it’s what I did, I took it all. Got out and headed into the office.
I’ve got this nervous habit that I like to shake my leg. At this point I had been sitting at my desk for an hour. I began to shake and thought nothing of it. After about a ½ hour my stomach got queasy. I figured it was from shaking my leg, like I was getting sea sick or something. It got bad and I thought for sure I was going to hurl but that never happened. I kept working away but at a very slow pace.
Finally, I had to get up and walk around. That seemed to help me feel a little bit better and I wasn’t shaking my leg. I was on my feet and away from my desk for about an hour. Stopped to chat with a friend. Then my phone started going crazy (as per usual – it knows when I take a break). I had to head back. Got to my desk and that sick feeling washed over me again. I felt it the entire time I was putting yesterdays post together.
Then it was lunch time, maybe some food would make me feel a bit better. I had a Diet Soda for lunch – Strawberry Dr. Pepper. That made it worse, I think. I ate slowly consuming a hard-boiled egg and ½ of the sandwich I brought. The sandwich was fantastic – Roast Beef, Lettuce, Pizza Cheese on some multi grain bread with some special seasoning I had no idea what it was. I was a bit better but didn’t want to push my luck. Well, I should have because, just before I was leaving the office my sugar dropped. I hadn’t eaten enough. I downed some potato chips (salt & vinegar) they were really good and it helped. I drank all of the water I had and used the rest room. Packed up and left. Just as I got on the elevator, I felt like I was about to pass out. I didn’t. I slowly walked to my car and the humidity smacked me in the face, as expected it was way worse than the morning. That helped to shake the sick feeling.
I got in the car, set the GPS’s and navigated home. I felt so sick but what I failed to mention is I took an anti-acid pill just before I left. That was starting to take effect and I felt better. I kept the AC on full blast and it was a bit much so I turned the fan down. Then I had some moron riding my ass (not in a good way) he gave me the impression he wasn’t above playing bumper cars. I can’t go faster than the car in front of me, any moron knows that. I had limits and I was respecting them for my safety. Finally, traffic in front of me opened up and I was well over the posted limit doing 75 in a 55. The fool passed me on the right, just missing a car as he changed lanes. That was almost a deadly move for all of us. Then he jumped on another car’s ass, they slowed down a bit, knowing full well what they were doing. He just got closer to the point where if the car in front would have braked checked him, he would have wrecked for sure. Dangerous. I had a chance and I took it, passing him up. I got up to 85 to put some distance between us and I finally got away from him.
Driving to and from the office is always an adventure and it really depends on the pulse of traffic how eventful it’s going to be as well as the mood of the other drivers. I was glad to be home, safe from crazy fools on the road.
Mora & Rudy were waiting for me and I had to get some food for Rudy he was hungry. Got him calmed down and then Mora and I went to the bedroom where I got more comfortable. Then returned to the kitchen to put away the left overs from lunch. I sat on the couch, wanting to go back to writing but still not feeling the best. I watched some TV. The more I watched the more an exhausted feeling came over me. I couldn’t stop yawning. I was watching some Family Feud Clip and boom I was out like a light. Rudy was on my lap and Mora was next to him. They were both passed out long before me. I woke up to Rudy licking my hand. Damn I was tired but that felt kind of good. I saw the time and opted to try to eat.
I skipped the left-over pizza and went for some frozen pasta a Chicken Bacon Ranch bowl. I felt way better but was cautious. The first time I had this I really liked it. Every time since it’s tasted like crap. It had been at least 6 months since I had it last and gave it another try. I bought it fresh when I was at the store on Sunday. Nope still tasted horrible. I ate ½ and pitched the other ½. Then I opted to go back to writing. I camped out at the table so the cats wouldn’t be climbing all over me. Rudy was behind me looking out the door and Mora curled up next to my chair. They just love being around me and I really like that. They love me and it shows. I think it’s just because I’m the guy who passes out the food.
Anyway, a couple hours went by and I opted to move back to the couch. Both cats followed me. Mora wanted attention and I gave her some. Then she went to her cat tree, Rudy was in the bed next to me. Back to writing. Before I knew it the time to stop and get ready for bed had passed. Mora knew this and she started getting in my face. I said a few more minutes, please. I wrapped up my story to a stopping point. Then concentrated on my normal before bed tasks. Without fail when I got to brushing my teeth, they both started begging for cat nip. What a sucker I am. I gave in because they had accommodated me and been through being alone all day and were good – so I think.
I started to watch a little TV and it wasn’t long before I was exhausted. My brain turned off. I still had the desire to write but I focused on the TV and then got up and climbed in bed. My room was cat free until I did that and then like magic, they both appeared and joined me. I said goodnight to them as I turned the TV off. That’s the last thing I remember until I woke up at 2a from a bad dream. Used the bathroom and then back to bed. Rudy started in early and I had a ½ hour to go. I rolled over and he stayed on top of me. He fell asleep on me and I passed right back out too. I woke up to the alarm clock and I was really out of it but I felt oddly refreshed. That was the best sleep I had in a while. Horrible dreams but a great night’s rest.
Got started with the morning, started work. I can’t get enough water this morning. Very thirsty. My sugar is probably out of whack. If it continues to lunch, I will do a spot check. I’m also tired. I am done with my morning tasks. Done with my normal web surfing. Tested out a couple pens. Ready to go back to the paper.
This isn’t sponsored but if you’re really looking for a smooth writing experience and you’d like to try or like fountain pens. I highly recommend the Zebra Disposable Fountain Pens. A photo is below and you can pick them up on Amazon. I bought them as a test and 1 out of my pack was defective (the green one) but all of the others appear to be working. It’s the pen that I write with the most when I am crafting a story. They are super comfortable, the pen glides across the paper effortless, no skipping and I feel like I am writing with velvet. No writing instrument I’ve used to date compares to this. It’s truly a unique experience that is most enjoyable for me.
I’m kind of proud of myself that I was able to get to and stick with a stopping point last night. My brain disengaged and I had plans to watch porn but honestly, I was too tired so nothing happened. Sleep was the most important thing. That’s how I know I am getting older when sleep sounds more appealing than sex. I am itching to get back to writing. Last night was unique I took extra time to set up my story, drawing out the plot longer and longer. I am to the point where the story is getting sexual and that is the part that I love to write the most. I also managed to think of a couple of additional guys to write about so my list of subjects increased and it will be a little longer until I run out of guys. Here’s hoping that I can continue to control my brain, switching it off to allow for sleep. Evening is the best writing time, I put my phone in do not disturb, avoid all contact with it but still keep it close in case someone should call. It’s great to just escape from reality and get into my own world.
I’ve got a meeting in about an hour. Then an organization I am a member of is having a meeting this afternoon and I’m really interested in what that is about so I plan to join. Unless something else comes up my day is wide open. It truly is the calm before the storm. Friday is going to be absolute bedlam; we have a mass exit and I am going to be running with my hair on fire.
Booked a haircut for Saturday and pondering my options for dining out. I am also considering jumping back on a dating app again. That thought has been rolling around in my brain for a couple weeks now and I like everything else, I just keep putting it off. I think maybe since I am a bit more upbeat my profile will reflect that and maybe I will be more appealing. I am not jumping on this today but maybe by the weekend.
Stay cool, hydrated and be well. I’ll talk with you all again soon.
Man Candy Photos in this post from Falcon Studios – Model :Dean Young – Scene : Dean Young rides Mr. Deep Voice. Movie: Endless Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment