22 July 2023

Had some fun

Good Evening!  I hope that your Saturday is going well and that your relaxing, staying cool, hydrated and having some fun!!

Friday was a complete shit show for me.  My bosses boss set me up in a sense.  I ran some reports and I didn’t look at them close.  He kept asking for the same data for a couple days.  Apparently, the system produced different results.  I got an angry email asking me why and telling me how important accuracy is, because decisions were being made based on the results I provided.  I wanted to say look here, I just ran the reports it’s not my fault the system gave different results.  The queries were the exact same.  However, my boss jumped in and we wound up spending the afternoon on the phone with a vendor – two separate calls.  The first call they “fixed” it.  The second call was because everything just stopped working.  They got us back up and running but said that there is a problem with the program, they need to investigate to dig deeper.  Who knows how long that will take.  Mean while the Ivory Tower is waiting for their reports.  My boss explained that the system is broken and it will be a few days before we know more. 

Meanwhile I had sat down at my computer at 7:30a, never got up for a break, to get a snack, check on the cats or anything.  I was astonished when I saw it was 11a.  I wanted to step away then but that’s when all hell broke loose.  Long story short, I had to hold my bladder, pray I didn’t pass out from low blood sugar and kept on working.  It was 2:45p when I finally was able to stand up and then I just packed up for the day.  I was done.  I could handle anything else that came in from upstairs. 

Mora & Rudy thought for sure I forgot about them but they were overjoyed to see me.  The feeling was mutual.  I grabbed a junk food snack, got them some late lunch.  They settled in for a nap.  I had a couple more things to deal with at work and had to lug in the trash barrel.  Then before I knew it, time for supper. 

I had such an itch to write another story.  I had problems focusing on who I was going to write about.  Finally I settled on a former co-worker.  I sat on the couch and wrote my longest story to date.  A whopping 9 notebook pages long, some of that is double sided.  It took a few hours and the more I wrote the more I kept visualizing the events playing out in my head.  I never had sex with this guy, he was straight – married with kids.  He struck me as being the curious type and I did let him know I had feelings for him, but that was the extent of it.  I was so turned on as I wrote I just had to keep going and going.  I also wrote the story with a disposable fountain pen.  Man that made all the difference in the world.  I’m a rollerball guy but I have a couple fountain pens in my collection.  They just seem so messy and they skip I don’t have time for all of that.  Give me a good rollerball and I am a happy man.  A ballpoint that writes like a rollerball also works quite well.

Morea made sure that I took breaks.  I also put on my regular glasses, figuring it couldn’t hurt.  Well they hurt the side of my head from wearing them.  It was a great way to spend an evening and I was comfortable as I could be. 

Right now my new addiction is writing erotic stories.  I will need to get them typed up and transcribing them won’t be a whole lot of fun but just playing out the fantasy on paper is so addicting to me.  After I was done I wanted to go watch porn but honestly I was too tired, I was considering taking a muscle relaxer and wish that I would have now.  I didn’t because I am on-call and if something were to happen I wouldn’t be mentally alert enough, hell I couldn’t even tell you if I’d bother to get out of bed.  I used the heating pad and it helped a little but I am still having some pain. 

From watching chiropractic videos on-line my self diagnosis is that everything is compressed and jammed together.  I need a Y-strap adjustment aka The Ring Dinger.  That thing scares the hell out of me.  I’d be the one person who would either be paralyzed or injured from the adjustment.  It always looks like the persons head is going to come off but the majority of people say, that is what I needed all along.  That adjustment aside, I know that I could probably do with some basic upper back adjustments, they would probably hit the spot.  Thinking about it and typing it out doesn’t make it happen though. 

No surprise that I spent the bulk of Saturday in my room.  I got up and got going around 3p.  I kept hearing about this fabulous pizza place that everyone was raving about.  Well I went there and had dinner tonight.  It’s just average pizza, nothing wildly special to me.  I don’t see what all of the raves were about, unless I got the wrong thing.  Cost was average and comparable to what I typically spend for a pizza and a soda.  Service wasn’t the worst but wasn’t the best.  I kept seeing everyone paying in cash and I was nervous that they didn’t take credit cards.  That would have been a nightmare because I don’t carry much cash, my ATM/Debit cards are all locked up and I don’t carry them.  I only have credit cards with me.  Thankfully when they gave me my bill it said AMEX welcome here.  That’s when I knew I was home free.  I don’t have an AMEX but it told me they took credit cards.  Phew! 

My vehicle was making a thumping type noise.  Like my tire pressure was off.  It was the wrong time to check but I did so when I got home.  Everything said all of the tires were over inflated.  That would make sense for the noise.  I am going to let them cool down over night and check them in the morning.  I know I won’t want to screw with it but I need to.  Tire pressure is something I have become rather anal about considering how many sets of tires I have put on this vehicle alone.  They aren’t cheap and I want to get the most bang for my buck.

Got to get up early because I get to do after patch testing to make sure all of the systems are ready to go come Monday morning.  I figure I will get up at 6:30, which is a half hour early.  Knock out the testing.  Get dressed, check the tire pressure, head out for breakfast, hit up the grocery store and then I can relax for the most part.  I am working on laundry now.  I have been wanting to do it all week long just kept putting it off. 

Now I want to go back upstairs and write some more but just like last night I don’t know who to write about.  I don’t know that anyone will turn me on as much as that old co-worker but I’m sure I will find someone that will do the trick.  If not then I will just watch some TV and pass the night away.  Hoping for a restful nights sleep and perhaps this back pain to leave me alone. 

Take care and I will talk with you again soon.  Stay cool and hydrated!

No comments: