05 April 2023

Quick

Real quick just wanted you to know I am still among the living.  Today’s back to work adventure didn’t have terribly much email waiting for me but the requests have been steady all day long.  Plus I had some back and forth with a colleague who was being stubborn.  Then some last minute requests and viola, there you have my day. 

I turned on the AC yesterday when I got home it was 82 in the house and that’s far too humid for me to be able to sleep.  The place cooled down and right now the climate control is OFF.  It’s cold outside so I am guessing all of the heat that accumulated overnight will soon dissipate.  Were going back to cold weather for a bit then Spring will return.  It’s been rain and storms for the bulk of the morning. 

Rudy did a great job at waking me up but he was way early.  I got him to relax but as it got closer to getting out of bed his patience wore thin.  Morea was just sitting in her corner of the bed at my feet waiting.  As soon as I got up she followed her brother into the kitchen. 

I am sure I will not have any problems sleeping tonight, I am worn out.  I went out to lunch yesterday with a friend and it was a good time.  It just felt like another day but my memory still reminded me about what the day was all about, my emotions were fine.  I still miss him so much. 

Now it’s time to climb the stairs, hope for a quiet evening and eat some left over pizza.  Oh I almost forgot.  I got a bonus today and the boss had to take the day off so no dumb meetings to attend.  Don’t you know he will be back tomorrow.  Everyone but 1 person has taken time this week. 

Hope your doing okay and well.  Talk with you again soon.   

No comments: