Welcome to another Friday eve. I do look forward to the weekend. Saturday will be a sleep in day and maybe I will finally get to a couple cleaning projects. I don’t know that I will be pushing myself, kind of depends on how I feel. I am eager to unpack and use my new power washer but the weather doesn’t appear to be cooperating just yet. I know patience will pay off and eventually I will be blasting junk off the house and deck.
I saw a friend on social media make a post from the NYC Health Department telling people to masturbate for sex, it’s the safest right now and you can’t get the COVID virus that way. If you must have sex with another person make sure it’s someone in your household (i.e. spouse, lover, partner, husband, wife, etc.), don’t go out and seek a stranger. The flyer went on to talk about different forms of sex and I was honestly surprised that he posted it but, his post was more designed around humor than educational awareness. The information on the flyer was for serious educational purposes. NYC has been pretty hard hit by this virus and they don’t want the problem to get worse.
Speaking of sex, apparently the porn industry is on hiatus like the rest of things in the world. So, when the studios run out of their stored content, those of us that look forward to that, will be out of luck. There is plenty of amateur content and porn stars are shooting their own content through platforms like Only Fans and Just For Fans, but those are subscription based. The porn models don’t work for free but most from what I see are reasonably priced.
In addition to porn I do enjoy looking at a shirtless guy. Some of those are really hot and you can leave the rest to your imagination. If that’s your thing check out Fit Studs. The guy who runs the site is a regular visitor and commenter here. He has very nice photos! I believe his site has something for everyone regardless of your taste in men.
The other day I decided to change news stations to get a different perspective. I saw this amazingly hot guy who is a reporter. I got on his social media and damn, he’s got one hell of a body and no wedding ring. It’s really tough for me to tell if he is gay. I want to reach out to him so bad, but I’m afraid of a couple things. First, that I will make a complete fool of myself. Second, that he won’t be interested. Yeah, I know I really don’t have anything to lose but my little voice is telling me to admire from afar. I mean I would be thankful if I was in his shoes that a complete stranger reached out to express his appreciation for my body. However, asking about my sexuality and/or a date seems a bit sketchy. I mean I can’t help it when I see a guy that I am attracted to. Considering my situation. I just want to show my appreciation but in a professional and dignified way. If there is a connection or mutual interest well then that’s awesome. I don’t want to come off as a weirdo or stalker. I know that I won’t ever get a guy if I don’t try. The nice thing is that there are plenty of beautiful men in the world. The trick is to figure out the ones that are stable (mentally & physically) and that are interested. I’m super eager for a companion and if he’s younger in shape and has a rocking body well that’s just like having your cake and eating it too. It would be great to fall into a situation like that or so I think. I also think it would be great to win the lottery, not sure if either will happen to me. The hardest part of dating is knowing what to say and when to say it. Especially approaching a complete stranger who you don’t know if they play for the same team. I don’t want to get punched in the nose and thus far I have been fortunate for the few times I attempted that. I get so tongue tied just like a teenager, it’s kind of funny but it’s also very nerve wracking.
Since I have nothing but time right now. I did some further research into the hunk o reporter and he’s young like 28. No wonder he’s got such a rocking body and looks so good to me. I’m telling you something about younger men just appeals to me. The problem is that we may not have anything in common or connect due to the serious age gap. It doesn’t mean I’m not willing to try but for right now I am just admiring from afar like my little voice says, despite what other parts of my body want me to do.
I did a little bit of walking on the treadmill. I think it was maybe 10 minutes. I figure start slow and ramp up. I am not looking to become the next athlete but do want to keep my weight down. It would be nice if I could lose the extra weight I gained over the last few months. Sitting in front of a computer and only walking up and down the steps while continuing to shovel the food in could easily make me larger and I don’t want that.
Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment