Hi, how’s it going? As expected, I didn’t want to get out of bed. I woke up a couple times during the night. It was pretty chilly in the house this morning so I had to turn on the heat. That got things warmed up and then I worked on getting food passed out and consumed. I do wish that I would have left my day off in place. Today would be a perfect day to just lounge around and take a muscle relaxer. Then I could zonk out with the kids.
Once I went through my morning tasks I got to sit on the couch and got in some time with Marv. Just like some people age gracefully the same applies to animals. Marv hasn’t been blessed with that. You can tell he is an old man. His sister on the other hand she looks the same and you can’t really tell her age. The only thing that really shows is when she walks, she is fine to jump in bed with me but she hates to jump on the couch. Marv realizes his limitations and while he wants to jump, he doesn’t even bother. I feel bad for him. Glad that they are both still around for me to spoil. The thing that will certainly create a problem, is when this whole stay at home thing is lifted and life goes back to normal. That will confuse the hell out of both of them.
As for that ban of things going back to normal based on what the chief said yesterday looks like it will be another month. However, he only extended social distancing. I look for the governor(s) to extend the stay at home orders. The one for my state will expire in a couple weeks and the one for the office expires mid-month in April. While I know everyone is eager to go back to life as we knew it, I hope we don’t jump the gun and go back too soon and cause this whole thing to morph and then have to stay in side again. I think that many people like myself are going stir crazy but we will get through this. In a strange way it feels sort of like a vacation at times and other times it feels like I am in jail, only minus the hunk for a roommate.
Tomorrow is pay day for me. I looked ahead and saw that my bonus is on my check, just when I need it most. I got Marv & Momma’s medical bills paid in full now. Plus paid my other bills zeroing out all of my credit card debt, which I pay in full monthly. It’s nice to actually have more than the usual bit I do left over.
Last night I had a burrito from the grocery store. They make them fresh and all you have to do is heat them up. I didn’t feel like making a pizza. Tonight, will be something from a cardboard box, just not sure what will tickle my fancy.
Grass man showed up this afternoon. He blew out all of the leaves from around the house and off of the deck. I wanted to do that yesterday with the deck but opted not to as I would probably rile up the neighbors. Now I can easily clean up and finish power washing the deck. Not sure when I will do that but hopefully before the leaves fall again!
Looking forward to what I hope is a quiet night as I am on-call. Going up in a bit to get a jump start on my evening or at least try to. Thanks for stopping by, talk with you all again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment