Mr. Marvin is back to crying but it only happens during the daytime, usually once the TV powers off. I wish that I had some type of an override button but sadly I don’t. 4 hours is all you get. I heard him chirping yesterday and managed to tune in at just the right time today to hear it again. It breaks my heart, I love him so much and don’t want him to think that he is all alone or forgotten. I know that he misses me during the day, most cats/dogs do miss their owner when they leave. I am happy that he hasn’t returned to waking me up in the middle of the night but I am on guard for that to happen, but hopefully it doesn’t. He’s a good boy who I think is just confused in his old age and misses his brother.
I don’t know if it will work but the vet suggested Feliaway it’s a calming pheromone that is supposed to work on cats. We have used it in the past with no effect on any of the cats. I’m willing to give it another go to see if maybe it can help Marv out. I just ordered it on Amazon and it will be in tomorrow. 30 days is around $20 for something that goes up in the air that is expensive but if it works I will gladly pay the money to get a refill.
He’s being picky on eating again and likes to chow down when I am not looking or he thinks I can’t hear him. I heard him last night in the treats dish, he was just crunching away. I love to hear him eat that is music to my ears. Now if I could get his sister to play along and they could all eat at the same time that would be great.
My nerves are on edge and I think these last 2 cats are going to tap dance on them until they fry. Not intentionally of course. I am just so hyper focused on each of them because of love. I did think about it some more and I suppose it’s possible that Marv has something going on in his gut, not 100% that it’s cancer but he is big in the front and small in the back – that’s not normal but again he’s an old man. I suppose I can type anything I want here and waffle back and forth but it’s not going to give me any answers. All I can do is continue to wait and watch, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
I worked on my foot last night. My little toe on my right foot was bothering me. It just needed a trim and to cut away some of the dead skin that built up. I think it’s a callous. I wound up cutting too much away and sliced into my toe. Yes I drew blood. Yes it hurt. Yes I wasn’t happy with myself. Today it’s sore but it itches more than it hurts. Diabetics shouldn’t work on their own feet but as long as I can still see them and reach them I’m going to continue to work on my own feet, unless I get something I can’t deal with or am unable to bend to reach them.
I’ve got an Amazon order waiting for me on the porch. Nothing exciting just pee pads and Mucinex. I wanted to order a lot more but opted to hold off for now. Here’s to Tuesday and maybe I will get some good sleep tonight. Thanks for stopping by, we will talk again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment