I hope that you and your families are doing well. As for me and my furry family we are doing okay. Gator is a little loud demanding attention, food or just meowing because she knows it irritates me. Working from home is going okay. I woke up feeling oddly refreshed. I initiated my Bourbon & Vanilla Soap and it smells so damn good. That was the high point of my morning before work.
We had our morning call and my boss notice that I was the first one to jump in on the conference bridge. He said I need to talk with you, got some news for you. I said is it good or bad. He said I’m smiling for you. Okay I had no idea what he was going to tell me but it would turn out to be the true high point of the day. The call was over and he called me direct. Back when momma was dying there was a shit storm at work with a couple new folks coming on board and I was working extra time to please them. Well turns out my boss and our office manager got together and went to bat for me. I’m getting a $1,000 bonus. Yeah that’s no typo. While it won’t bring my momma back it will help me, even if it’s subject to taxes.
The whole keyboard situation is driving me nuts, the wrist wrest is comfortable but it’s a little cumbersome for the desk. I broke out my comfort wave from Logitech it’s bulky as hell but a little more comfortable. I want to go keyboard shopping but kind of afraid to touch one in the store as I might pick up a cootie. I think I will be venturing out for that tomorrow. Plus, cat food and probably a trip through a drive up or curb side pickup. I really just want to go out to eat so bad, that’s my jam.
I see that several states have Shelter in Place orders. I think that will be coming state by state and it seems like the right thing to do. At least 15 days to slow things down. From what I see it doesn’t mean you can’t go out for essentials but if at all possible, you need to stay home. That can vary by location and apparently you can be ordered to stay in your home and not leave. That’s the point that would drive me crazy and I would have to leave for my own sanity.
I am wondering if my new dentist and car service appointments that are scheduled at the end of the month will still happen. It’s a very strange time right now and we are all learning as we progress through this.
To help add some spice to the day I opted to wear a jock strap today. Not something I normally do but it’s kind of fun. I don’t look nearly as good in it as the guys I see in photos. It’s like I told someone the other day I have washboard abs, your going to have to dig for them but they are in there!
Stay safe and we will talk again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment