After my post last night I pondered things over. I decided that it is cruel and unusual punishment to not know what I did wrong. Plus the whole sensitive ears thing, the fact that I mostly hear complaints about any and everything, plus the fact that he can’t have 1 single conversation without some how mentioning his dead wife. He has always been bitter and angry with the world and since the loss of his wife that has only gotten worse. I’ve listened to him ear fuck me at nauseum about many mind numbing useless things. Plus he seems to know something about everything. Yes he is smart but this is beyond smart and no one really like a know it all.
I think he pulled the plug and I’ve decided that there is no going back, so our friendship is over. I blocked him on social media and in my phone. So he can call or text away but he won’t be bothering me. There are only 3 ways left for him to contact me. That’s snail mail, email or calling me at work. I personally think he feels our friendship is done as well, but he may calm down and realize he’s chopped off his nose despite his face. It’s kind of sad, he has driven away a few people this year and really he’s got no one now to talk to or to meet up with. Going to dinner was nice but hearing about the tits on this gal or the dress that gal had on or the caboose on her. That got old really fast. It’s was funny for 5 minutes and here and there but constantly observing the women around him and then making comments after the fact. Jesus. Don’t get me wrong I watch the men around me and I might make an occasional comment but with him it’s a never ending thing. He has made his bed, now let him lye in it.
I’ve proven to myself more than one time that I need no one to make it in this world. It’s nice to have friends and it makes the difficult times a bit easier but honestly I think ending our friendship is for the best. What really cinched it for me was realizing how much walking on egg shells I did to not anger or incite him. In many ways I wasn’t being my true self or reacting like I wanted to. I was going along to get along and that is a recipe for disaster. Besides that if things got better, I would always be wondering when he would snap again. That coupled with me not being my true self is when I realized it’s time to call it a day, stick a fork in it because it’s done, now and forever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment