18 September 2013

The Blame Game

Sorry if this looks odd, I'm posting it from the Blogger interface on the web, due to time constraints. 

There is trouble in River City friends.  My so called friend wrote me an e-mail basically telling me that she wanted me to get her boss to fire her because she is unhappy.  She was all over the place in her e-mail and touched on various subjects, basically trying to pick a fight with me.  I wanted to give in to that but took the higher road and basically said if your unhappy, then you need to quit.  Besides that it would look better for you.

This morning I woke up to an e-mail and she is still trying to pick a fight saying that no one is recognizing the fact she is sick.  Hello people get sick some are stupid and come to work and others that are smart stay home.  Point being we all don't feel well 100% of the time.  She thinks she has the flu but I think it's all psychosomatic.  Then she tells me that she is hurt because I never asked her to lunch or to get a breath of fresh air, etc.  Hello dumb ass, I got you the job you should be asking me to go to lunch.  While she didn't say it, she is mad because her every whim has not been given into, she isn't being pampered like she wants and getting all of the toys and accommodations that she feels entitled to. 

When I read her latest e-mail I was livid - the kids didn't know what to think I turned into a raving lunatic.  It truly was a bad start to my day and no doubt will have an impact on how my day goes.  I thought about it and mulled it over.  I re-read the e-mail a couple times.  As much as I want to respond and tell her what an ungrateful bitch she is and how she used me and is continually making me look bad, I have decided that there really isn't anything in the e-mail that demands a response.  Therefore, I am letting her stew in her own juice and ignoring her.  As far as I am concerned our friendship is done and she is the one who cooked it.  I just can't wait until she gets the hell out of here regardless of how it happens.

This morning she was over an hour late to work.  We thought she was going to be a no -call no show, to force their hand in firing her.  However, she showed up.  I just don't get it.

Part of me thinks that she has a brain tumor or there is something seriously wrong because this isn't the friend that I know.  I really want to approach her husband to see if there are any mental changes he notices but I think that might be taking it a step too far and I don't want to cause more problems.  So the best damn thing I think I can do as hard as it is for me, is to keep my damn mouth shut and wait it out. 

You would think that she would be more considerate of me in that I have experienced the single greatest loss of my life, I have a dick for a boss, I have legal issues going on, I am struggling to make ends meet and I have no idea if I will even be able to keep my home.  The last thing I need right now is her issues.

A greater fear is that she knows a lot about me.  I wouldn't care too much if she outed me at work, I am more comfortable being a gay man right now that I have been previously in life.  However, she knows other things that are work related, less say unethical things that I may have done.  If she exposes me there, I am done - they will fire me for sure without asking questions or an explanation.  So my fear is that she is going to take me with her and we will both be in the unemployment line. 
With all of the problems and trouble in my life I need an income for sure.  I can't afford to lose this job, if that were the case I would have left a long time ago.  However, due to the fact that I am not wealthy I have to work for a living and my being employed is as crucial as oxygen is to live.  Cut off my job, you might as well cut off my oxygen because I won't be able to survive very long on my own without some form of income. 

I pray like you can't imagine that this will all come to a very peaceful and quick end.  I learned my lesson very well and will never forget it.  No matter how good of a friend you have, don't ever refer them for any job where you work.  It can have a very negative impact and come to bite you in the ass, even thought you think your doing a good thing, think twice.

Please pray for me, I need it.  I will keep you posted. 

On the home front both brothers (Jumper & Big Boy) have diarrhea, plus there is a third cat with it but I haven't figured out who that is.  I am hoping that it goes away.  I didn't give Big Boy his normal medicine this morning and I know that should help him.  As for his brother well I think it's just a time thing.  I am scared there too - don't want to loose any of them as much of an expense they are, I love them more than they know.  They are all I have left in my immediate world and I can't and don't want to imagine life right now without them. 

Okay so I am at work, I've got a large file transfer going on and have to read some 95 page publication that I have no interest in.  I guess I should get cooking because this stuff won't get done on it's own. 

Talk with you peeps later. 

No comments: