15 April 2013

Hit the road

I’m back just for a few hours and my boss told me that it was time to travel again.  Really?  This isn’t exactly the best time.  He wants me on the road as quickly as possible.  He is under the impression that this will be a 2 day trip and I can be back home soon.  Right, if only that were true.  I will have to plan on a week and hopefully I am done quick and can get home early. 

I knew the time would come to travel but I didn’t expect that it would be so soon.  Damn, I guess I picked the wrong week to come back. 

Work is going a million miles a minute.  I am buried in 2 weeks of crap to get done.  Then I get the trip and wow.  Let’s just say I am more than a little frazzled.  Come on 5pm.

Hopefully this will be the last trip for a while.  Right now I am all about staying close to the kids.  They are going to be so confused.  I am stressing a bit but I know it will all work out.

Talk with you peeps again soon.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Hopefully the trip won't be too long, when do you leave?