14 April 2012

Polishing it up

So last night I carefully removed the unit from it’s case.  Wow it looked great and has been a very long time since I had seen it naked in it’s full beauty and was able to touch it.  I got it all wet and then used a microfiber cloth to make it sparkle.  Then I returned to the case and got it wet and then worked it dry with my cloth.

Finally it was time to return my toy to it’s box.  So as I slid it back into it’s case, made sure the back was sparkly clean and then put my thumb print on the back.  Finally it was returned to it’s case and was no longer naked.  I really enjoy playing with it and it was an extra special treat to see it naked.

If you have a dirty mind, your thinking something else.  This was my iPhone I was talking about!  I just took it out of it’s case and polished it up, something I do every once and a while.  I had a protective cover put on the screen a while back but ever since I discovered the Otter Box that cover was useless.  So last night while I had it out I removed the cover.  Now the display really looks awesome.  It’s only a 3GS but I still very much enjoy it. 

Kind of a different post, huh?  Yeah, a little variety is nice once and a while.  Hope your having an ab fab weekend!  Talk with you peeps later!

No comments: