As you can tell by the title of this post, I am interested in your opinion. This is something that has been bothering me for a couple days.
I’ve blogged before about my sex life or lack there of. I periodically blog about cute guys that I see or stars (like NPH or Neil Patrick Harris) that I have crushes on.
So last week I was sitting in a restaurant and in typical Jeremy style, I scan the room looking for hot guys. It’s just a normal thing for me. A table of like 5 people. One of them was a hot young guy. He looked very much like Lawn Boy. However, his ass much was much smaller and well I am a sucker for nice bums. So I was staring at him. He would periodically scratch his crotch and the move around in the chair. He even sat on one leg and I got a good view of his rear. Then about 20 minutes after things were going well a cute young blond guy comes in and sits down across from him. Might have been his brother or just a friend. Either way they were both hot. I am also a sucker for blonds. I happened to watch and see they started talking about High School. Holy crap that is when it hit me, these guys were actually boys probably somewhere in the range of 16-18.
That experience got me to thinking does that make me a pedophile? I mean yeah I wanted to have sex with them but I would never ever do that unless that sex was consensual and they were of legal age.
Typically I like guys in the 22 – 30 year range. However, it’s more about physical appearance than it is about a specific age, just as long as I know the person is of legal age. I myself am 40.
Now I never ever have plans to approach anyone. It is just the desire to. I am far too afraid of embarrassment, physical or verbal assault. However, I suppose if the situation was right there could be the remote possibility that I would make a move.
Just interested in your opinion. My partner has given me permission that I am free to make a move if I so desire. When you take the hormones out of the situation, I honestly just don’t feel right making a move. Put the hormones in it and you have a different story.
2 comments:
Hey Jeremy I'm not sure so I can't say I've developed an opinion yet. I will post one soon...have a good weekend!!
Don't put too much though into it. I just put this out because it was bothering me and I wanted to see what others had to say.
You have a good weekend as well. Take care!
Post a Comment