Turns out the paper in my to go drink was some other customers loyalty receipt and it contained nothing else. As you might imagine I was upset about it but quickly let go of it. The damage was done and nothing I could do about it now. It will be a while before I go back if ever, if they can do that to a drink on accident, makes me wonder what they can do with the food. I did have the taste of receipt paper in my mouth and brushed my teeth to get that horrible taste out of my mouth.
I’ve got the bulk of the clocks updated. Just have to work on a couple timers and then the job is done until we go through this again in the Fall. I will be happier about it then because I will gain an hour of sleep.
The cats were both confused why I “got up early”. I set my alarm clock but my body naturally woke me up and I moved the alarm up 15 minutes but Rudy was on top of me and no way could I escape him.
Got up and moving. Had Blueberry Crepes, 3 scrambled eggs and sausage patties along with a diet soda for breakfast. It was pretty good. Headed off to the grocery store and managed to get a bargain. I bought 8 cans of cat food but was only charged for 1 can. Just realized that as I looked over my receipt. Not everyday you catch a bargain like that.
I really wanted Diet Dr. Pepper Blackberry Zero but as my luck would have it they didn’t have that this week. I did manage to find Orange Vanilla Coke Zero so I picked that up. It’s nice to change up the flavor of what I drink because all cola all the time is boring. My late spouse would buy multiple flavors of soda so we could mix up the variety but his go to absolute favorite was coca cola, despite being a diabetic also he drank regular soda because he couldn’t stand the taste of diet. I on the other hand got used to diet and can’t stand the regular stuff now.
The vehicle behaved normally today. I did check it for codes and found none. I plan to head out to Red Lobster for supper. That is a bit of a drive and then when I get back let it sit for a bit before I check the battery. I will probably put the charger back on it. That seems to help the battery overall since it’s still cold out at night. Temperatures are varying as they do this time of year but it won’t be too much longer that we get into warmer temps and the cold will be a thing of the past for a while.
Got in my nap and cleaned the house. Working on some laundry. Going to do some personal surfing. Got a lot of good TV on tonight with The White Lotus, The Righteous Gemstones and Last Week Tonight. Not sure what I will watch live but at least one of them for sure. As per usual I am not looking forward to Monday but it’s coming regardless if I want it to or not. At least it puts me a day closer to the next payday as well as next weekend.
Here’s hoping that the week ahead will be a great one for all of us. Take care and be well. Talk with you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment