Ah, Monday was a nice day for the most part. I fed the cats had some breakfast myself and then we watched TV. Eventually I wound up going back to bed. Super cold outside and I was in no hurry to get out in that mess.
Watched several movies the best one was Blended on Netflix. I have wanted to see this for a long time but kept putting it off. It was funny and cute.
Passed out lunch for the cats and grabbed a snack for me. Then it was back in front of the TV. Eventually I saw that time was ticking and I just had to get moving.
I made a special trip to Walgreens just for cough drops, figured might as well since I seem to forget them. Don’t you know they didn’t have any Halls brand just Walgreens brand but they are “equivalent” to Halls but I’m brand loyal but settled for Walgreens brand just because it was my only option. Paying for them was quite the challenge because the lady in front of me was using an AMEX card and she was having all sorts of problems. Eventually another cashier came out and took care of me.
After that trip it was on to Sam’s club. I needed/wanted 3 things and damn if I didn’t get them all. Soda, Trash Bags and Otis Spunkmeyer muffins. I stayed away from the Sam’s Club Bakery that is just temptation I didn’t need. Never thought I’d eat an Otis Spunkmeyer muffin again but that all changed yesterday. They are so good. Check out was easy and quick.
Finally back home and only had one more trip out to make but it was a couple hours later. I grabbed some food. Went to a local Pasta Place that makes Cannelloni the authentic way, got 3 pieces of that and a soda. It used to come with soup or salad and I got Chicken Noodle Soup. It was good but I didn’t realize I was charged $5 for that. I was not happy but still paid the bill without any argument. I don’t go to that place very often just because they have gotten pricy. I was happy with my meal just not the bill. Made my way back home.
We were going to have some super cold weather and well it’s still on going so I decided to hook up the car battery to a charger. It was hooked up over the weekend as well. Super cold just doesn’t play well with this automobile. The battery gets zapped pretty quick. I kept worrying about it and then later in the evening got out my test tool. Ran the whole system through a test and everything is working, the battery just needed to be charged. Still got 72% life in the battery. I put the charger back on and left it. I checked on it this morning and it’s all done just trickle charging now and I’m leaving it that way until I leave the house next. It’s not going to hurt anything.
Turned on my laptop just because I wanted to see if I missed anything in porn and damn if it didn’t go goofy on me. Couldn’t connect to my Microsoft account and it told me to dismiss the lock screen, then poof it was like it was reset. I got everything back to the way I wanted it and rebooted. Damn if it didn’t go right back to being reset. I got sick of that and forced a reset on it. Everything was back to normal but it was 9:30p and I needed to scoot off to bed. Not sure why things went south, it’s been solid for the 2 years I have had it.
Got everything reset almost to the way I want it. There is a piece of software that I want to install the install happens but the company went out of business so it can’t verify my license key. So I can’t use that software but it’s okay.
The cats have been brushed and nails trimmed. I’ve done nothing but clean up after them for a couple days. Not sure why they still have hairballs after all of the fur I got off of them. Mora was the worst. I’ll be going back over both of them again just to see if I can get any more off of them. I cleaned out the water fountain and am wondering if that might be what is making them sick. If this continues I will be tossing that in the dishwasher for good measure.
Got the furnace turned up 2 degrees and it’s nice and toasty in here. Everyone was a little chilly this morning. However, that isn’t the case now. I am kind of a little bit too hot. Scared to go upstairs to see how warm it is up there since hot air rises. I just wanted the place to be comfy.
I think I am staying home this week just because it’s way too cold to get out and honestly no one is going to miss me. I will be trapped here next week because I will be on-call but hey it’s all good, I can manage. Plus it will help keep me away from the germs or so I think.
Back to the fun today and thus far it’s been calm so far. I’ve got a couple meetings this afternoon. I don’t plan on doing a whole lot today but am present if something should erupt.
Heading up to check on the cats and use the restroom. They will probably want lunch but it’s a bit early. Really enjoyed having the extra day, wish every weekend was like that.
I do hope that you are well and warm. I also hope that you had a great weekend. Thanks for dropping by. Talk with you all again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment