29 March 2024

Not what I expected

I had my meeting with my boss, things went okay.  The afternoon meeting was cancelled and I was perfectly okay with that. 

Then I get a text from the Massage Therapist who tells me she has The Flu and was diagnosed on Tuesday.  She gave me the option to cancel but said that she would wear a mask.  I am a huge germaphobe and also not that big of a gambler.  I took her up on her offer and cancelled my massage.  I was so looking forward to it.  She is pretty booked up and while she offered me another time that is weeks away.  I haven’t scheduled anything further. 

I was just starting to like the routine we had built up but this kind of threw a wrench in that.  I may or may not reach back out to schedule something for now I am just letting it be.  My back is sore now as it is.  I stretched earlier in the week and something went pop and it felt good but then pain followed that.  I was hoping that the massage would flush that out but looks like I will have to tough it out on my own. 

Work got hot and heavy this afternoon which made time fly by.  I’ve got a couple last things to take care of and just waiting on timing.  Once I walk away from this computer I plan to not come back until tomorrow at the earliest or preferably Sunday. 

I am overthinking tomorrow that it’s going to be difficult but it’s just due to the change in routine, I am sure it will all be all right. 

Hoping you have a great weekend, take care!

No comments: