22 March 2024

Done

Ah yes friends the work week is done after today.  Thank God we made it to another Friday!  I hope that your having a fantastic day and that all is well.

Yesterday was a semi-quiet day for me.  Things were pretty much radio silent after 3p.  I got to head up and take out the trash, one of my least favorite tasks.  Then we sat and watched YouTube looking for content related to Riley Strain.  I got a couple of interruptions but nothing that took terribly long. 

There were a couple of new pieces of information the came out yesterday but nothing that has lead to his recovery.  I am thinking pretty strongly that he’s not in the river.  I think he walked into danger on accident or someone took advantage of him being drunk.  I think someone has him or has dumped his body someplace.  I have a very slim amount of hope that he is alive and still standby my theory that he is deceased.  It is amazing how the police dragged their feet on this case and then once the parents started appearing on National News that the heat all of a sudden got turned up and the police started to kick this into high gear.  I think it might be a little late but I do hope that he will surface alive or dead so that the parents can get closure.  This whole thing is heart breaking.  He’s a damn cute young man and sounds like his future is bright with graduating from college in a few months and having an internship lined up.  I’m positive that someone knows and saw something but they are silent and that is what is preventing this from coming to an end.  What is in the dark does eventually surface to the light.  I pray that guilt or something will compel someone to move forward and do the right thing with the information they have.  People don’t just vanish into thin air, life is not a magic show. 

I dished out my fair share of attention to Mora.  The more you give her the more she wants.  She soaks up attention like a sponge.  She makes it very obvious that she loves me and enjoys affection.  Wanting to be close to me as possible.  Her brother has taken after her as well.  He just wants to lay next to me and fall asleep.  So he’s by my side curled up and Mora is in my lap and laying on my chest, while I am sitting on the couch.  I am trapped most of the time and if you move a muscle they both wake up.  I’m so glad that I have them, even though at times they are both a pain. 

Speaking of sleep not exactly sure what happened last night but damn I slept the best I have in a long time.  I wish that every night could be like that.  I look forward to tonight in the hopes that this will repeat.  Even though weekends are when I typically get the least amount of sleep. 

I’ve been big on the popcorn kick lately.  It tastes good but my aversion to it is the kernels that get stuck in your teeth and gums.  Well don’t you know that I got one of them stuck in an upper tooth all the way in the back on the left side.  I’ve flossed it and even got out a dental pick and tried by feel to dislodge whatever is there.  It feels like a kernel to me but I’ve probably cleared it and just irritated the gum.  It’s to the point that I am frustrated and want to rip the tooth out.  I’m giving it a couple days and trying to not to over floss in the hopes that it will heal.  The mouth heals the fastest out of all of the areas of the body.  If it doesn’t clear up by early next week I will go see the dentist.  The bad part is that I have bags of popcorn here that I am dying to consume but kind of afraid.  Once it’s gone I won’t be buying more.  I don’t have issues like this until I start to relax my position on popcorn and begin consuming it.  It’s not the first time and probably won’t be the last. 

I remember my plan for dining out and the local Mexican place sounds pretty good for Saturday or even Sunday.  Red Lobster also sounds good not sure which one I will hit first but I plan to be at both places this weekend.  While fish sounds good I think I am reverting to my favorite of Crab Alfredo.  It’s good stuff!

Here’s hoping that you have a great weekend and accomplish all you need and want to.  Talk with you all again soon!

No comments: