11 March 2024

Howdy

I hope that you had a good weekend.  Mine was enjoyable.  Saturday I woke up early fed the cats, watched some TV and went back to sleep.  Woke up a little later in the morning, got a shower and headed out to grab the mail.  I took a trip to see a couple friends for about an hour and then came back home.  Watched TV and hung out with the cats.  Then I went out for my Mexican food.  I ordered exactly what I had in my mind that would be enough food.  I was stuffed when I left that place, I could have subtracted a couple tacos.  The place that I used to visit from time to time, closed for good out of the blue.  They had the best salsa.  However, they have a second location I just have to travel closer to work to visit them, if I start to crave their salsa.  Came back home and the day was done, just hung out with the cats and watched TV.  Moved the clocks up an hour before I went to bed.  I hate time change weekend, especially when we loose an hour. 

Sunday woke up and headed out to breakfast at my usual place.  Had a cheeseburger with an egg on top and some fries.  Not bad.  Then off to the grocery store, gas station and home.  Unloaded the groceries and relaxed, wound up going back to bed for a bit.  Nothing like a lazy Sunday once the running is done.  Woke up and got the cats their lunch.  I worked on some laundry and finance stuff.  Then cleaned the house and relaxed some more.  In the mid afternoon I headed out for pizza.  Went to the place where all of the cute guys work, the one that I have a huge crush on wasn’t working.  I saw one cute guy in there and it was fun watching him walk around.  Boxed the left overs and headed for home.  Nothing to do but wait until it’s time for bed. 

I did something bad to my right shoulder.  It’s all tight and hurts to move.  Kind of like it was a few weeks ago.  I remember that I was trying to pick up the couch in the basement to peek underneath to see if I could find a toy for Rudy.  I didn’t have the muscle I used to have and never did get the couch turned over.  I did pick it up a couple times.  I was more afraid that I would hurt the cats or that they would crawl underneath of it, it’s an activity best done when they aren’t around.  Anyway that must have been what did it to me.  Now I am lounging around with a heating pad on.  I’ll bet you the massage therapist will work that pain out of me but it’s going to hurt.  That’s why I am trying my best now to get a head start before Saturday. 

There have been a couple things pop up at work.  I also have a task that I really need to do but I keep putting it off.  I am on the fence about going in tomorrow.  Part of me wants to but the other part of me says save your money and effort, you can do the same damn thing at home.  Kind of depends on how I feel but right now I am leaning towards staying home. 

Warmer weather is here and Rudy & Mora are loving the sunshine and the fact that it stays lighter longer.  That means they can bask in the sun longer.  Hoping that it’s a quiet week.  Got a Ruben in the fridge from the grocery store.  It’s pretty damn big and I look forward to diving into that.  Picked up some Cheese & Carmel Popcorn as well as Apple Chips.  The apple chips are about gone.  They are nothing more than dehydrated apples but they are full of flavor.  I also picked up a new item at the store called Fat Boy it’s a line of ice cream treats.  I got the Toffee Crunch Sundae.  Had one of those last night it’s good. 

Looking forward to super time.  Watching the Crumbley trial as time permits.  Talk with you all again soon!

No comments: