Happy middle of the week or Wednesday as it’s commonly known. Feels like a long week already to me. With not a whole lot going on by 2:30p I headed upstairs and resumed watching of the trial. It was done by 3:30p my time. Then it was time to find something else. That’s when I discovered NASCAR Full Speed on Netflix. It’s a new series that just premiered. Racing is one of those things that I run hot and cold on. I looked at the trailers and that captured my interest. There are few cute guys (drivers) in the series, most are married or have girlfriends. At any rate I kept watching and before I know it I was done and so was the evening. It was a great way to spend the evening and I wished there was more to watch. I think it would be fun to go to an actual race but I don’t know that long term I could sit in the heat as I have a heat intolerance and am known to pass out if things get super hot. Not to mention with fair skin I burn very easily. Now put me in a nice skybox with air conditioning and well that’s another story I could easily stay all day. Not sure if that will ever materialize. Anyway, I mention the series in case you are searching for something to watch. One of the super young and cute drivers is Ty Gibbs. I think he’s single but not 100%. I’d love to find a shirtless photo of him but nary is there one on the internet that I can find with ease.
Had a Bacon Chicken Wrap from the store for supper. It was supposed to be lunch but I had my heart set on a Hard Boiled Egg and some Snack Sausage. I always buy something to carry into the office when I have plans to go in. I eat it sometimes but most of the time I wind up bringing it back home and having it at another time. It’s something simple like a sandwich or wrap. I’ve made some decent discovery’s with some of the combinations the store whips up. I’ve also discovered some that are not so good.
Mora was extra clingy last night, it started in the early afternoon and I figured after she got some food she would settle down but that wasn’t the case. Passing out the cat nip to both of them before bed only got them all keyed up. I got the yo-yo toy out and Mora went crazy on that things. She batted it downstairs and then carried it back up in her mouth. It was about 15 minutes of fun to watch. Rudy stuck by her as he was a little confused and I think he’s still a bit scared of the toy. When she had enough I was able to pick it up and power it off. Rudy watched me like he was going to sneak in the middle of the night, climb the bookcase and smack the shit out of the toy. Thankfully that didn’t happen.
I thought they were settled down and we headed to bed but then then Mora went after Rudy and the next thing I know is they both disappeared. I didn’t follow them just sat in my chair and kept an ear out. Watching TV. Eventually they came back in and things were calmer. I started nodding off and climbed in bed. I was wide awake for a little bit but then Mora climbed up and gave me one of her magic hugs and that was all she wrote.
Rudy started at 5a making biscuits and trying to get me out of bed. I was already awake but trying to go back to sleep. He waited an hour and tried again but no luck I was still sleeping. Had a strange sex dream and then woke up. I laid in bed for a few minutes trying to go back to sleep but it was so close to time to get up and that I just gave in and got out of bed. Rudy loses his patients when I am in the bathroom too long. He wants me to hurry up because his tummy has a hole in it and he wants to load up on food. He really starts begging like crazy. I tell him the same thing almost every morning. I’ve got no idea where all of this fluid came from but as soon as it’s done leaving my body I will be happy to feed you.
Breakfast was underway and fast forward to now. I’ve been through my morning tasks and am just waiting for meeting time to roll around. That’s the big event for the day. Hoping that I can watch more of the trial and relax without work bothering me but only time will tell.
Hope that you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment