Morning … Rudy had me up a couple times during the night. I wasn’t terribly happy about it but managed to fall back asleep. He tried his best to get me up. I can only surmise that he either wanted to play or food. However, it’s something that I won’t ever know since I didn’t give in. Funny thing is that when it was really time to get up he was sound asleep so I got to wake him up for a change.
Damn it’s really dark at 6a. I got the cats fed and then myself fed. Off to the shower and then finally to get dressed. I was doing really good from a time standpoint. I checked GPS and it said 30 minutes. That was going the normal new way to work. I use Waze and then the built in Navigation in my vehicle. They compete pretty good together and arrival times are usually 3 minutes apart. However, Waze said to go the way I talked about. The car said to go the normal way. Sadly I gave into the car. There was a major crash and I had to take a different route at the last minute. The route I went on today I refer to as the raceway. The lanes are super thin and everyone drives like it’s the Indy 500 and they are competing for first prize. I had a couple of close calls but thankfully I put enough distance when I drive that it really wasn’t an issue. I can’t do a whole lot when someone decides to occupy that space at the last minute and swerves into my lane. I made it to work but was about 10 minutes later than I wanted it to be.
It’s not like things are bustling this morning. I think that is mostly because I am here. I’ve knocked out my morning work just waiting for the mid-morning meeting in a couple hours. Then after lunch there is another meeting. Then unless something pops I am done. I don’t plan on leaving until later in the afternoon but my goal is to get out before rush hour starts. usually 3 to 3:30p is best. Traffic is still jumping but the volume is a bit lighter than if you wait until 4 or 5.
I was able to get a discount on my TV again for 12 more months. The lady I spoke with forgot all about the phone and I have a message in about that, not sure if she will be able to find anything for me but if push comes to shove I can always change the phone plan I am on. This is my home phone and the only reason why I have it is for the alarm. It comes in handy now and then especially if I need to keep my cell open for say a work call but I still need to make a personal call. If I set my cell phone down and it blends in and I can’t find it I can call from the landline to the cell to find it. I don’t use it enough to justify keeping it but I hang on to it for the alarm, if I disconnected it and threw cation to the wind something would happen and I would wish that I had it, so therefore I just keep it.
I polished off the Rotisserie Chicken last night. The cats were going nuts over the smell. Since Rudy like to get into the bathroom trash for Q-Tips I figured that I would throw everything away in the kitchen and then for safety sake just take the trash out. This way there is no chance either of them would get a bone or get into any trouble with the carcass. Wow it was really good and I even dabbed some hot sauce on here and there to give it a kick. For $5 and to get 2 meals out of it I think that is a bargain amongst bargains. I will for sure do it again.
I’ve wanted to try a new app for dating called Guys Only Dating. Damn security on that app is impossible. It thinks that I have an account but I don’t recall using it. I am using the dating cell # that I have had for a bit. I guess the last person that had the # had an account. Anyway I gave up on that. I found something else and jumped in last night. I haven’t purchased any subscriptions yet but I can foresee that happening. I found several guys that I liked and expressed interest in. Not sure if I will get any hits but my chances are better on an app than just hoping and asking out a random guy.
My Thanksgiving friends just invited me to Easter Dinner. Wow that is next weekend already. It’s going to be an emotional week. I said yes they wanted to do 4 or 5, I told them better at 4. Not sure if that will happen but we shall see. I will be on-call but I don’t expect anything to pop. I will bring my laptop along just in case. That should ward off Murphy or so I hope.
There was no The Neighborhood on last night and I wasn’t happy about it.. However, it looks like Young Sheldon will be on this week so there is something to look forward to. I expect the week to fly by after we get through tomorrow. I am looking forward to being done with this week and enjoying a 4 day weekend again, that will be nice or so I hope.
Here’s hoping that your having a great day. Posting this and then scouring around to see if I can find something to do or someone to chat with for a bit. Take care and I will talk with you all again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment