Morning … Happy Friday & Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Yesterday afternoon the phone rang and it was my ass of a co-worker. He called to tell me that he was off today and that I would need to cover a special project he was working. He said that he mentioned it in the team meeting, but the fucker knew I wasn’t there. He said that he put it on a calendar but not the shared time off calendar we all look at on a regular basis. If he didn’t call me I would have not known and that would have created all sorts of problems. Not that the short advanced notice helped me much, I was really pissed off and he was quick to say what he needed to say and hang up the phone. The fucker knew he was dropping a bomb shell and that I would not be happy. This just further helps to build the wall that is already up. He knows he is walking on egg shells around me and that I am not pleased with him. This has got to come to a head and blow so that life can go back to normal. However, I can’t let go and I can’t forgive him for what he did. It’s just one dick move after another on his part. I’ve been nothing but nice to him and if it wasn’t for me he would for sure not be where he is today.
I know it should warm my heart that I did the right thing that I was nice to him but this is just another example to me that nice guys just get taken advantage of or trampled. I don’t want to go through training a new person and I really don’t want to learn a new job on my own but damn it’s really making it impossible to be professional and keep from screaming at him. Were no where close in proximity which is a good thing because I would love nothing more than to rip his nuts from their sack. I don’t get this angry easily but when I do it turns into quite the grudge and I do not let go nor forget. If there is a way for me to fuck him over then it’s going to happen. However, there is little chance of that happening as well.
I’m just not a happy person today. I’ve done nothing but continue to clean up after him and all of his fuck ups. No matter what he touches in short order he manages to fuck it up before he figures out how it works. Then he will forget and something will get screwed up and I’m usually the one who has to fix it. It just gets so old, so fast.
Wow I started down this path and forgot about something urgent that I needed to do but thankfully thing got busy for a moment and my memory kicked in once I had a chance to distance myself from the anger. Anger is no good long term it causes the person who harbors it to fall apart and honestly I think it’s taking it’s tole on me.
Friday won’t be the entirely relaxing day that it normally is but hopefully it will be fast moving and the problems will be minor. I am eager to move to the work day being done!
Rudy woke me up in the middle of the night. I think he was hungry but I didn’t budge. I did get up and use the bathroom, he followed me because he’s my shadow. I came back to bed and he just started making biscuits he wasn’t happy about it. He started up a few hours later but it was much closer to time to get up. Then Morea jumped on the floor and sounded like she was choking and that got me out of bed. She was fine. I think they double teamed me and I walked right into the trap! I got up and it felt like Rudy beat me up I had sore spots all over my body. We got the day started and they got their food. It was early so I was able to move slow and I took my sweet time with my breakfast but eventually that extra time ran out and here I am back to work.
Last nights supper was Tuna Noodle Casserole. Rudy smelled the Tuna and was really begging to get some. His efforts failed but it’s tough to say no to that sweet looking face.
We watched some recorded network TV and I surfed social media while the cats both managed to fall asleep in my lap. It was tough for me to stay awake but I managed.
That’s all I have for this Friday. Hope that it is a good one for you. I’m really looking forward to tomorrow and dropping off the gifts. It’s going to be very cold out but the excitement will probably keep me warm and if that fails I’ve got heated seats and a heater in the car. They both do a very good job. Take care, be safe and I will talk with you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment