21 February 2020

T.G.I.Friday

What a week, glad that in a short bit it will be over with and I just have to contend with the commute home.  My body is still trying to get sick but hasn’t quite made up it’s mind.  Right now my feet are freezing, which isn’t a good sign but the heater in the vehicle should warm them up nicely. 

Last night I got to see the hot guy at the pharmacy, went to pick up a prescription.  I interacted with him and made him laugh.  Nice to see a smile, I am a sucker for that.  I did my research and know he’s straight but I so want to ask him how could a guy like me get a gay version of a guy like him.  That’s kind of offensive and I wouldn’t dare ask it.  I read something recently that said stop telling people that you want to sleep with them instead tell them they are cute.  That’s solid advice but I have never said that I wanted to sleep with someone, I think that is just plain rude. 

Gator is sure a clingy girl.  She is using her alarm clock power but her time clock is off and she keeps getting earlier and earlier.  Just wait in a couple weeks I will get my revenge, we will have time change weekend.  That is always fun.  Marv is stepping on his own tail and walking continues to be a challenge for him at times.  He can’t get situated just right.  He doesn’t whine about it or even make a sound when he steps on his own tail.  I’ll bet you if I stepped on his tail he would tell me all about.  After what I have been through I do worry about each of them a little bit more.  I know in the end there will be just 1.  My money is on Gator being the longest living but Marv might surprise me.  Right now I just want each of them to hold it together, I don’t want to deal with a dying pet again. 

Work has been difficult this week but I scored some brownie points in coming to the rescue.  I plaid my card today and asked for monitor arms.  They are working on it.  I would have had them today but our office manager has to get creative.  My neck is killing me and rather than put together monitor stands or grabbing reams of copy paper I would rather have monitor arms.  It’s something I have always wanted from day 1 and once I get them I can want for something else then.  I’d like them at home as well but that means I would need to change graphics cards as well as monitors and then buy the arms.  Kind of a pricy adventure so I do the monitor stand thing.  It’s been working fine. 

I’d like to go to my classmate/friends mom’s funeral but unless I wake up with lots of time to spare I don’t think it’s going to happen.  I am lazy on Saturday and kind of feel like it’s a family affair.  I saw that tons of people are sending flowers.  Jesus florist sure rake it in but some of those arrangements look stunning.  You have to pay for that stunning effect but it sure does look nice.  It doesn’t make the flowers last longer.  I saw a rubber plant today as an offering, I’m thinking about getting one of those for the basement.  It is supposed to clean the air and you don’t need a green thumb to keep it alive.  It’s at least an idea I am kicking around. 

So now I will begin to shut thing down here and go play in traffic.  Not sure what is for dinner or if I even want to eat.  I am most interested in sleep right now.  That could change by the time I get home.  Deciding on what to feed the cat is a much harder choice.  They have turned their nose up at gravy based foods, which is what I have the most of.  I know it will all work out but jeez. 

Have a nice weekend and stay warm!

No comments: