27 December 2019

Nap Time

Happy Friday.  It doesn’t feel like Friday.  I am sleepy and really want to take a nap.  I think I may indulge myself.  I mean my boss is so worried about perception and that I am not really working when I am home, why not actually be guilty of what your accused of?  Novel idea. 

My co-worker got me out of bed a bit early before I was ready to come downstairs to work.  I was up and watching TV but he called so I just started.  I don’t know why when we talk we both have a horrible yawning problem.  Me because I had a sugar cereal breakfast and him because he had yet to have his coffee. 

I do have to do some work today but it’s not much and I don’t plan on over doing it.  Light as I can get away with.  Boss man working from home today so he isn’t keeping tabs on anyone, he’s focused on going on vacation, which thank the lord he is going. 

Next week will be super busy so I am just taking it easy for now.  I will be back in the office on Monday or maybe since the boss man is out I will be at home, like he is going to know the difference.  He may have a spy so I might just go in to keep my word but I know I won’t want to. 

I’ve got to get to the post office today, there is an important letter waiting for me.  Plus bills and medicine.  I may need to visit the bank tomorrow which is why I am going to grab the mail a day early, kind of depends upon what is in the important letter, I may need to have something notarized.

Left overs were really good last night and I will have them again tonight.  Got to push the trash barrel out to the curb.  It’s really full so I am anxious for them to stop by tomorrow and empty it.  Then we start the cycle all over again. 

Momma had me a little worried last night, pacing around the house.  I’d give her food but she didn’t want that.  She was clingy and just couldn’t seem to get comfortable.  Eventually she settled down and got comfortable.  I was about to give her another dose of fluids but held off.  She wanted her belly rub this morning. Something that I haven’t done in quite a while.  She is such a sweet girl not sure how I got so lucky. 

No special plans for the weekend thinking about going back to the BBQ place I hit up last weekend and this time ordering a burger or a sandwich.  Outside of that it will be the usual nap, lounge, clean and laundry.  It will be nice when the 1st of the year hits because there isn’t anything worth watching right now.  I saw the old National Lampoon’s vacation movies last night.  They took me back in time and were entertaining but eventually I had to flip the channel.  I waited until Christmas Vacation was on and Clark had his break down.  I think that is the best part in the entire Christmas Vacation movie. 

Hope your enjoying the last few days of 2019, they are going fast!  Stay warm and be well. 

No comments: