Here we are at the last Sunday of 2019. Nothing terribly different about today than any other Sunday. I am tired, thinking that I don’t want to go back to work and catering to the cats. We had 2 Amazon drivers in the neighborhood and neither one had my package. It’s still out for delivery and supposed to be here before 9p. Here’s hoping they make it.
I got a nap in with the cats. Gator was in my lap and woke me for her lunch. I watched a movie on Amazon yesterday called The Lion In your Living Room. It’s all about cats and quite interesting. I learned that cats don’t lap up water like dogs, rather there tongue corkscrews when the retract it to suck up the water. It looks like they are lapping up water to me.
Tuesday will be pay day but I will know all about my money tomorrow morning so I will pay bills on Monday night. Need to get that out of the way before I started on my flurry of New Years Eve work. This will be the 1st year that I have stayed at home and worked. I don’t promise that I will make it to the stroke of midnight nor that I will get all of my work done on Tuesday but that’s what Wednesday is for. Not that I want to spend my day off working.
I got 2 Tombstone Pizza’s one I am having tonight and the other thinking of having on Wednesday. I also picked up another holiday turkey dinner for 1 which was really good. All of the Christmas dinner leftovers are gone. So it will be back to the cardboard boxes for dinner. It’s not the end of the world but a home cooked meal sure does taste very good.
Shameless is on tonight and I will be looking forward to that. Outside of that nothing else going on. Still need to shave and prepare for the morning but not until I have my dinner.
Momma has been by me for part of the day pacing back and forth. She rises to greet me when I enter my room and is ready to start following me around. She is being picky on what she will eat. They have all learned if they turn their nose up at the first thing daddy will get them something else. I am throwing away cans of food more than I want to. I really wish they would snap out of this. With me going back to work that will help some in that they won’t be begging for lunch. I did get 2 boxes of gravy food for them because I know they will be going through it or so I hope..
Going to grab the laundry and head up stairs to put it away, as I wait for the Amazon driver to show up. How exciting. Just heard a shoplifting call on the scanner they said the person hit the loss prevention officer with a chicken. Inquiring minds want to know is that a rubber chicken, a dead chicken, cut up chicken or a toy chicken? You can sure hear something interesting things once and a while. Sort of like a blooper on TV, you have to be there.
Take care and enjoy the last Monday & Tuesday of 2019. I’m sure I will be back before the year is done to spew forth more of what is going on. Talk with you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment