26 July 2019

Halloween

Went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  They have Halloween stuff out already and are trying to upsell it when you cash out.  It’s July and Halloween isn’t until October.  I get that the cicada’s are chirping at night and that means that Fall is on the way but good lord your more than a little early. 

Picked up my medicine and yes I got a huge discount, they ran the medicine through script saver and for once it actually worked.  Normally the drug isn’t covered at all.  Not sure what happened but I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth.  I am truly grateful for the savings.  My sleeping med was run through another program and not my insurance so all is well. 

Stopped off at Target.  Picked up some cat litter, allergy medicine, my casserole by Stouffers that I love, some diet coke and another air purifier for my office.  That was an expensive trip.  I also found the vacuum cleaner isle and of course a better Bissel vacuum that I would have gotten if I shopped there instead of Amazon.  Apparently sucking is all the rage when it comes to vacuums.  Here I thought it was just a gay thing!

I’ve got some additional light chips in my windshield that I am going to fix this afternoon.  Perfect for a hot sunny day.  I just don’t want to be out in it.  Thinking dinner at Outback but Red Lobster sounds good as well. 

Got up at 8:30 and I am already, ready for a nap.  It’s like one of my favorite things to do.  I have other household chores to tend to but there is a tomorrow and a later tonight, so I’ll probably give in and go lay down.  I’m sure I will have a cuddle buddy.

Happy Friday, we made it again!  Now pass me a Pina Colada and a hot man!

No comments: