Well despite the computer hick up here at home, I managed to get it back to normal. I still have 1 annoying problem in that Devices & Printers don’t populate fast. I’ve done the research on it and while goofing with a Bluetooth service has worked for many people, it doesn’t work for me. It will nag me and I will fix it or just wipe the thing clean and start over. One way or another I will get there.
I managed to wake up at a decent hour. I had my breakfast at Steak N Shake. Service sucked today. The food however was good as ever. Made it to the grocery store, they were packed – people everywhere. I hit up the bank and the house records are now locked away safe & sound. Got the mail and picked up cat liter, treats and I had to get some deodorant. Even Target was wall to wall people and they all seemed to get in my way. So much so that I couldn’t make it down the deodorant isle I had to just grab and go, trusting that I was getting the right thing. Well I did get the right thing but they came out with a new scent. It’s by Old Spice called Fiji. It’s got coconut in it and smells very much like a Pina Colada. I was so hooked on the smell that I had to go on Amazon and found out they make the same scent in bar soap – ordered 2 bars to try it.
I got in my nap and kitty time. The usual laundry is done. I am now working on some extra stuff that I have put off for a bit. I will get my shower and shave tomorrow as well as finish up cleaning this place. Hopefully I will have an enjoyable day and meal tomorrow. I am toying with going to breakfast but not sure about that part yet. If I don’t go out then I will at least eat something here.
This morning I got a message that someone from Compatible Partners (the e-harmony app for gay people) was interested in me. Before I knew it I had joined the site, it was against my better judgment but it’s a 3 month membership and I’ve made sure that it won’t renew. I hate the fact that I gave in but who knows maybe this is the app that will lead me to my next Romeo. I hope so because the whole trying to find a guy process is annoying!
My mom is out of the hospital and at home. Now I don’t know how true this is but apparently my brother is pouring on the pressure for her to move. He is telling her that she can’t afford to live there by herself. She doesn’t want to go, nor do I want to see her move. Part of me wants to get involved and the other part of me says don’t do it. The only thing that is for certain is that neither her or my brother will be living with me if the bottom falls out of this little mess. My concern is that my brothers relationship with this woman will fall apart and then they will both be homeless. Sticky, messy and not enjoyable at all!
I got 2 Beef Burritos from Red Burrito last night. The bag was so heavy I thought they put in 2 bricks. I only ate 1 Burrito and I saved the other one for tonight. I warmed it in the oven at 400 for about 15 minutes. The top was slightly cold but the bottom was very warm and the tortilla had a bit of a crunch to it, which made it even better. The cost was $10.30 and it fed me 2 meals – not bad at all if you ask me.
One of the cashiers at the grocery store asked me if I wanted another cat. One of her co-workers is moving back home and this persons mother said no cat. They have been together for 9 years and it’s a pure white cat. Sounds wonderful but my little cat house has no vacancy. As fast as I said no my heart was saying yes. I have been having second thoughts but I can’t do it. It would disrupt the house and I don’t know that anyone would get along with it – the added stress wouldn’t be good for Bear. On the other hand it might be someone for LB to cuddle up to but who’s to say they would get along. I think I did the right thing. I will mention it to my friends tomorrow in case they know of anyone, but outside of that I am done.
So I am past time for treats, I should get the children taken care of and relax. I pray that I find something of interest to watch. 450 Channels and nothing on – what is wrong with this picture?
Happy Easter & enjoy the rest of the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment