27 May 2025

Ticked Off Tuesday

Geez I never thought my day would be such a huge waste of time but in essence that is the way it went. 

Woke up early, had breakfast and waited for the gutter guy.  Last year I had a young stud that I wanted in the worst way.  This year I got an older guy that did kind of a crappy job.  Last year I got before and after photos, the gutters were flushed out with water and the whole job took 45 minutes to an hour.  This year the older guy used a ladder to make his way around my house.  There were no before/after photos.  He left a little bit of a mess that I was forced to clean up.  He also charged me the maximum that he could and he took away 1 full bag.  Last year the guy took away 4 bags of the same size and charged way less.  So this year cleaner but cost more and quality went down.  Last year better over all job, way dirtier and cost less.  Mora didn’t growl at the new guy but both cats were quite interested in the fact that we had a stranger outside and they followed him around the house from the inside as best they could to see what he was up to.  My protectors!  

Sat through the webinar on my new health benefit, I learned a little bit but nothing that wasn’t already sent to me in print that I just haven’t fully taken time to read. 

I stewed about this all day long and finally tonight it came out and I wrote a letter to the company, which I will be mailing tomorrow.  Perhaps I will get some of my money back but I am not holding my breath.  I honestly don’t expect them to do anything for me. 

I decided to play with AT&T again and well that wound up in another mess.  Turns out somehow they didn’t have my SSN (Social Security Number) on file with my account.  Not exactly sure how that happened but that was part of the reason why I encountered further issues.  I had to go to a store to get that fixed.  I went to the one by my house and the cute hot guy that I saw a couple weeks ago, well he wasn’t working.  I got the issue resolved and was able to come home and knock out 1 of the 2 issues I had, or so I thought.  Now I’ve got a new issue so I am still dealing with 2 things with them.  If you call in it’s just a merry go around where you are put on hold constantly, they come back on the line to tell you they are still working and then you go back to hold.  Then they come back on the line and tell you they are going to transfer you.  You get to start all over in the hopes that you will be frustrated and just give up, but not me I keep on riding.  I want my issues fixed, even if in the end I still plan on leaving them might as well make them work.  I spent the afternoon and a good portion of this evening with them on the phone.  In fact I am still waiting on a call back as I type this. 

I got nothing done other than going out for Nachos again.  This time I called the place before I made the trip.  Turns out they were closed two days for the Memorial Day Holiday, which makes sense.  My waiter was a hot blond stud who was quite chipper.  He had a great body and I really wanted to ask him out.  However, I often misread kindness and professionalism as the guy is interested in me.  I mean yeah I was already at a no so I could have asked and that might have changed things but I just admired him from a far while I ate the most delicious nachos that I have had in a very long time.  I kind of wished that I was eating him too but hey I can have a fantasy and enjoy a meal.  I’ve done it before and I will do it again.  That’s kind of the perks when I get around a hot stud. 

Stopped at the post office to get the mail and then came home.  My neighbor got a new roof today.  She had 3 guys working on her roof and none of them were cute, but one did take his shirt off.  Proof that summer is on the way and so are the shirtless dudes!

I squeezed in a quick nap as well but that pretty well sums up today. 

As for tomorrow I plan to go see the New Mission Impossible Movie.  I really want to see it in IMAX but I’d also like to see it from the comfort of a reclining chair.  Sadly I can’t find a theater around here that offers both, it’s one or the other.  Recliner means you see it in standard definition.  Looks like I will be sitting in a regular chair watching it in IMAX.  I hope it’s good and worth the money I will be spending. 

I sent flowers to a straight and very married friend of mine that I have no sexual feelings for.  He just means the world to me and I wanted to surprise him.  I am the last person that he would expect to get flowers from and I am sure that it will cause quite the commotion and probably start rumors.  I’ve wanted to do this for a while and damn just like everything else it was super expensive.  Flowers start out cheap but tack on delivery and wow I could have picked them up and delivered them myself way cheaper.  However, it would loose some of the element of surprise. 

Here’s hoping that tomorrow is a better and more fun day for me!  I hope all is well in your world.  Thank you as always for stopping by. 

2 comments:

RB said...

KInd of risky to ask out the nacho waiter when you don't even know if he's gay? Maybe look in a venue with better odds?

Jeremy Ryan said...

Straight people I think have it easy. Boy sees girl and asks girl out. Girl sees boy and asks him out. Being Gay we don't know if the guy we have a crush on is gay or not, so we have to risk it if we want to ask them out. Thus far for me I've been politely turned down. No one has had an adverse reaction to me asking them out. Life is about taking chances and nothing ventured nothing gained. I went back today and I asked him out, I got rejected but hey it's okay. It's something that I needed to do.