Friday I made it to Sam’s as well as the Cat Food Store. Wow two places that I am not fond of visiting and my money evaporated. I also stopped by the local Office Depot/Max to get some photo paper.
The teenager in me has never died and I print out photos of cute guys both naked and clothed and hang them up in my office. I thought photo paper would help make them pop a bit more. It’s kind of like looking at guys, watching porn and breathing it just seems natural to me. Yeah I know it seems like something a teenager would do. Only difference is back then I was hanging up photos from teenage magazines of boys and the most they might have removed is their shirt.
I can’t remember what I had for breakfast but I know I went out for supper at The Olive Garden. Wow I got a good view of a bussers butt. He might have been 19 at best but damn he looked so fine. He was wearing an air pod and dancing & mouthing the words to some song. It was quite the show and I got to eat and enjoy this. It was early in the afternoon so there was no wait for a table.
After that I hit up a new car wash that came to town. I have heard on the scanner that they had a lot of accidents at this particular car wash and wanted to see if the wash was any good and next to see if I could solve the mystery of the accidents. Well the wash is shit, my car looks way worse than when I went in. I won’t be going back. The accidents happen because you go so far on the track with your vehicle in neutral and then the track stops and you have to put your car in drive to finish up the wash, people likely forget they are in drive and they plow in to the car that is in front of them. I had no one in front of me. It’s a poor design for a car wash and the accidents are going to continue. As for me I will go to the place that I have been going for a while. Both places are priced sky high at $25. For that price there shouldn’t be a spot or spec on my vehicle but I have yet to complain about it.
Passed some time at home while I waited for my massage time to roll around. It went well but an hour goes by so fast. Came home and used some spray Biofreeze to help dull the pain and help ease the soreness the next day. I had to put my shirt back on until that stuff dried. Rudy was clawing to smell me and once he did, the strangest look came over his face. He was sorry he did that.
I added to my latest story and got drowsy. I wanted to get off before calling it a night and watched some porn. Man that was fun. Got up to clean up a bit and then I laid down and it was goodnight. Woke up at 5a and managed to go back to sleep until 6a and then my body told me I had to get up despite not wanting to. Snuggled for a little bit with Rudy and he made some biscuits. Then it was out of bed and I was passing food out for him.
Grabbed a shower and used my new shampoo & conditioner. It’s not bad. I felt upbeat and put some product in my hair to help it shine. Put on a jock strap to feel sexy. It feels strange but also sexy hot at the same time. Finished getting dressed and then it was off to a fast food place for breakfast.
Came back home after that. Then changed batteries in one of my outdoor security cameras. I tried out a new app on my phone that identifies plants. I walked to the only plant that I for sure knew what it was and it identified it correctly as a Japanese Maple. I walked around my house finding out what exactly I have, it was kind of fun and interesting at the same time.
Then it was back inside and I was back playing with my phone and working with AT&T on a new issue. Fuck no one knows a God Damn thing there. They hire morons and you just get endlessly transferred around like your a bottom and they are running a train on you, until eventually luck kicks in and you get a person who has some actual knowledge. My problem is unresolved and I have to call back on Tuesday unless by chance some miracle happens in the next couple days.
Yesterday I talked with Verizon and I can get a much better plan loaded up with discounts to knock down the price it’s their entry level Unlimited plan (no hot spot) for $45 per month before taxes and fees. They offer the same ability to control your name for caller id, a spam/junk call protection app (there is a free version and a paid version) just like AT&T has. Plus they also have a service where you can get a second number to separate business & personal calls or use it for dating or selling an item. It’s a $15 add on. I don’t fully grasp how it works but it sounds like I could dump my Visible # and get this instead. I would wind up paying a bit more for my monthly service because I need that hotspot data since I work from home and my cell phone is my backup if my home internet goes out.
This afternoon I almost unfroze my credit and made the switch. I’ve got one hell of a bill credit from AT&T so it will be a few months before I see an actual bill. I am quite tired of the whole phone thing but who knows I still have next week. I would kind of like to take their money and run leaving them in the dust and not looking back, just as I told them I would if I ever found a carrier who had a similar offering as them. Verizon’s service/signal in my area is way better than AT&T but it is kind of nice having two lines of service with 2 different carriers. I use Visible/Verizon as my primary data line and AT&T as my primary voice line. My work calls all come in on my Visible/Verizon line and I have different ring tones set to be able to tell what line is ringing. Yeah it’s a little extravagant but it works out quite well for me and cost wasn’t an issue until I got mad at AT&T and ported away, my bill was like a yo-yo going down, up, down and now it’s back up.
I honestly don’t know if Verizon would treat me better but I do like the idea of starting new and fresh. I am just very familiar/comfortable with how AT&T does things and every carrier is slightly different. They all share the same thing in that they want your money!
I digress, I went on to eat lunch which was some cookies from Sam’s and a soda. I fed the cat’s their lunch and worked on laundry as well as surfing the web and goofing off.
Went to the usual Mexican place for supper and then back home. I joined a few more porn stars Only Fans. 1 is all a tease in that if you want to see the full show it’s all pay per view. I fucking hate that, nothing like a cock tease to make me angry. The other two were not like that but one repeated content over and over it was mostly solo stuff and the other one had some full length scenes but all of the good stuff was pay per view. He wasn’t as big of a cock tease as the first guy. I’ve got a few more sites to check out not sure if I will join now or let this play out over a couple months to keep the spark alive. I only subscribe for one month and then I am gone.
Laundry is done but now I have to climb the stairs and go make the bed before I get ready to climb in it. Need to make a Target run tomorrow morning time for more cat treats. There is the usual stops of breakfast, grocery store and gas station. I will also venture out for supper unless I manage to find something of interest at the grocery store for supper. Things are getting rather expensive quickly but it’s not like I am digging a huge hole for myself, I’ve got some money and that’s kind of what vacation is all about, spending money and having a good time while doing it.
I did peek at work email and man things are a cluster already. I will be walking back in to a hornets nest, so I might knock out a few things tomorrow or Monday just to help myself out. I know I shouldn’t but in the end I am only hurting myself. I know my boss won’t hold things together as tightly as I asked and want him to.
Well that’s about it, I am tired and my back is sore. The cats miss me even though were all in the same house. I am not upstairs where I should be and that is upsetting to them. Time to go back to the fur and unwind. I’ve already powered my phone off for the evening so no one will disturb me, that is until I turn it back on tomorrow.
I am half way expecting an invite to my friends place, they usually do something for Memorial Day but considering how they fucked up my Easter I am not holding my breath. It would be nice if it happens but if not so what, I am still on vacation and am doing my own thing.
Thanks for stopping by, I will talk with you all again soon. Hope you had a great Saturday!
1 comment:
Love that you document your day and night in such lengthy post.
Those OF pornstars these days are just as shit as Netflix etc could be. At Least netflix is way cheaper and you can watch all kind of shows there. Literally, everyone on IG can be a pornstars. If you have a hotshot body, boom, onlyfans. The market is too saturated these days being an onlyfans pornstar.
Post a Comment