Monday was nothing but a huge stressful day, it was all work minus the time I took for lunch. I am glad that Monday is behind us and hope that a day like that doesn’t happen again for a long while. It was one of those days that started with a big bang because something went wrong and I never did quite recover.
Today started off just as busy as yesterday. I had some time to play with my WIN 11 machine. I am trying to fix this dreaded bug. I work with dual monitors, so I usually have something open on each screen. Then I need to open something new. It opens but doesn’t stay in focus, it just teases you like I’m here come find me. I have to minimize everything to find it and then I can work with it. That’s how the experience is on WIN 11. I’ve been told by a colleague that the team that put this together is stumped as to why it’s happening and they don’t know how to fix it. Yet we keep on cranking out machines knowing that the bug exists. I think that is stupid. I know I am not alone and yeah it’s really frustrating when your trying to get stuff done especially in a hurry. I can’t work like that so I reverted back to my WIN 10 machine while I still have it. If this bug isn’t fixed when I am told I have to switch I will throw a fit. Meanwhile I am racking my brain trying to figure it out. Best guess is that it has to do with displays. I started with 5, we deleted a driver and now I am left with 3. I only have 2 screens. The additional screen indicates that it’s disconnected, I think if I can get rid of it that will fix the issue. I’m doing all of this work for me, because I know sooner rather than later WIN 11 will be all I have. I still hate, hate, hate it.
At least I have the cats, if it wasn’t for them I’d probably be ready for the funny farm or the not so funny farm. They were both extra snuggly last night and hey I needed that.
Had some new Pork and Mac & Cheese bowl from Stouffer’s last night. It sounded disgusting but it tasted pretty good. They could have put in more Pork. I will buy it again. Not sure what I am having tonight. I had those Late Night Loaded Taco chips for lunch yesterday, the whole time I wished that I was really eating Taco’s.
My back is nagging at me with knots. I am really looking forward to Friday and hope that I can break free from the knots if only for a day or two. I am pretty sure I will be sore but I can take that. Saw The Neighborhood last night and they had a massage chair on the show. Man I think I could live in one of those. It would probably save me money and get used daily. I’ve never sat in one but am anxious to try one out. They cost a bit and it’s one of those things that you want to try before you buy.
I am trying to wrap up so I can go enjoy some sunshine time with the cats before the day eventually comes to a close. Hope that you didn’t fall for any April fools shenanigan's.
No comments:
Post a Comment