18 April 2025

Friday–made it again

Yes, we made it again to the best day of the week.  Now all we have to do is make it through the work day and then most if not all of us will be free for 2 days. 

I had a very strange dream.  I for some reason had 3 of the current model vehicle that I drive.  However, some luxury automaker sent me a demo model of a new vehicle.  I had it for a while and thought about taking it out for a spin.  As soon as I saw it had a license plate on it that was valid I didn’t hold back.  I got in the back seat and commanded it with my voice and it took off.  There were some really close calls.  Then for some unknown reason my brother was driving and my mom was in the passenger seat.  We had all sorts of close calls between my brother trying to drive it and me commanding it with my voice it was nuts.  We stopped to get gas but he pulled up on the wrong side.  He got the pump hose to reach and for some reason I climbed in the front seat.  I saw that the vehicle had a massage setting for the driver, I turned that on and it felt okay.  The vehicle took off ripping the hose from the gas pump.  Next thing I know me and my mom were in a river floating.  Then like magic I was sitting with some attorney who told me the manufacturer wanted me to pay $20 thousand dollars per month until it reached the total of the car which was $1 million dollars.  Then Rudy started making early biscuits and woke me up.  I laughed as I thought of the car driving away ripping the hose from the pump.  I can only imagine my brother saying … hey wait for me or where the hell are you going.  It was so funny. 

Meanwhile Rudy was still dancing and really wanted me to get up early.  I had a hell of a head ache and in general didn’t feel that well as I laid in bed.  However after passing the hour and it being closer to normal wake up time, I did get up early.  I felt much better once I was on my feet. 

I didn’t know Rudy wasn’t feeling good he was just in some hurry to eat.  Once he ate he got sick and well that told me what I needed to know.  Last night was brush night.  Mora has been having hairballs and I made time last night to take care of both of them.  They both savored the time with the brush.  However, Rudy’s time was cut short because he perked up like he saw something on the deck.  I went to look and he saw something alright it was a stink bug he had it cornered on the floor.  I killed it and threw it in the trash.  I’m telling you both cats are serious observers of this place and the least littlest thing off they call it out.  I might not know right away but eventually I figure it out. 

Work started off a bit rocky this morning but I think and hope the storm has passed I need to start on something and had been waiting to see what was going to happen.  I don’t like interruptions but as soon as I start something it seems like a big flag goes up and everyone starts to pester me.  I don’t like things lingering so I tend to shift focus and knock little things out for a quick win.  The boss was also supposed to be off today but he said something about taking Monday off.  Who knows what’s he’s going to do.  I had a meeting scheduled for today but moved it to next Friday just to error on the side of caution.  Fingers crossed that the rest of the day will be smooth sailing. 

We had a cold front push in and temperatures were more Spring like yesterday.  Today a warm front is moving in and were going to Summer like temperatures.  That’s a recipe for rain and a lot of it.  Were expecting another monsoon, starting a bit later this afternoon through Saturday.  Looks like I will be shopping in the rain, not a fan.  I do think that based on the amount of rain that is predicted it’s similar to what we had a few weeks back so this should be a good test for the repairs that I made.  Fingers crossed again that they hold and I have a dry basement. 

Tonight I don’t think will be too much fun and I need to get up early tomorrow to hit breakfast and the grocery store – it’s Sunday tasks done on a Saturday.  Only because the store will be closed on Sunday for Easter.  The place where I go for breakfast will be open on Easter for a short time in the morning.  However, I won’t be there.  I think Saturday afternoon / evening will be the most enjoyable for me.  I just want to surf the net and not have any time constraints.  The cats won’t be happy about it. 

I hope that it’s a great day for you and a nice weekend.  Take care and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: