Morning … Another day closer to the weekend! It’s another rainy day here. The grass crew usually shows up today. I do hope they skip me today and cut when things dry out a bit. They have cut when the grass has been wet before and it just doesn’t do the lawn justice, no matter how sharp their blades are.
Speaking of blades my shoulder blades have knots in them and I am looking forward to a massage on Friday. It’s 90 minutes and if she works those two spots I will probably melt like butter and just want to be lazy all day on Saturday. I long for the knots leaving my body. It would be nice for me if they never came back.
Had some strange dreams last night but one of them was a restaurant that I went with someone, I think it was my grandma but I can’t be sure of that now. Anyway it was three rooms of nothing but food and people. I left stuffed and looked forward to a return visit in the future. Then I was going through some stuff and found checks made out to me that hadn’t been cashed, they were at least a year old. That would never happen in reality. I deposit the few checks I get per year right away. I woke up and there was some strange lighting on the hallway, it took me a minute to realize where I was. I was about to freak out when I realized I was at home.
Today is going to be a little bit of a busy day. I got a jump on things and all was going well. I was setting up a new person and he almost got the name of a porn star instead of his real name. That would have been embarrassing for me but luckily I caught my mistake just after I made it. This isn’t the first time that I have tried to set someone up as a porn star. Porn wasn’t even on my mind it was just a subconscious Freudian Slip. Perhaps that’s more of a sign that I need some action. Celibate life isn’t that grand and it’s a wonder that I haven’t lost my mind yet. Need some Vitamin D in the worst way!
Browsed a dating site that let you peek at available people in your area without signing up. Something I stumbled on in a web search. Looking at the profiles made me realize why I hate on line dating. There were some okay guys but they were all looking for someone their own age and not an old man like me. One guy was just looking for sex he was creative with his user name that it was implied that is what he was looking for. I just want a honest – good looking – younger guy. He needs to be a great companion and we need to get to know each other. Then we can jump in bed. Sounds quite simple but I still think I will die single and alone. As long as I go out on a full stomach from a great meal that would be nice.
All of this dreary weather and rain makes me want to go climb back in bed and sleep. The cats would really enjoy that. We had a nice napping session yesterday. Mora curled up under my arm and snuggled in, she was purring and snoring away in no time. Glad that I can bring that level of comfort and calm to an animal. She did the same for me I wasn’t purring but I was out pretty quick. Rudy was curled up between my legs. I was anchored down by cats but I was comfortable. That is until the phone went off and woke me up. That’s the way it always goes.
Had left over pizza for supper last night. I have two pieces left and plan on eating them at lunch time. Probably BBQ for super but I do have some pasta that I picked up so I could eat that instead. It sounds better at the moment.
Well guess I should get back to work at least for a little while. Hope you have an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment