04 August 2023

Jibber Jabber on Friday

charlie puth  Charlie Puth

Morning and happy Friday.  I saw the photo above of Charlie Puth (American Pop Singer) on social media yesterday.  He’s wearing leather shorts, although the version above doesn’t depict that well, the photo on social media shows his legs.  I noticed that in his most recent album cover he was wearing leather pants.  I started off liking his voice but as the years have progressed I have developed quite the sexual attraction to him.  He’s straight but damn I’ll bet if he spent a night with me, I could probably flip him or at least get him to question his sexuality.  He’s so hot!  Yeah, I know your saying, dream on.  That I am dreaming and when he posts photos like this it doesn’t help.  There are a couple of him showing off his bare ass on line as well and those are really nice!  Nothing frontal though, at least that is real.  There are always plenty of fakes.  Charlie just makes my mouth water.  I still can’t tell though if the tattoo he showed off the other day is real or temporary, it didn’t look like wet fresh ink in the photo, so I am hopeful that it’s all part of a PR campaign to release his latest single that is due out later this month called Lipstick. 

Now back to reality.  I tried some new shampoo yesterday called Tingle by Beast.  It didn’t do a lot for me but I didn’t leave it on a super long time.  The tingle feeling is nice and I’ve gotten it from Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree.  The trick is to just lather, lather, lather and then leave it on.  Graham Webb had something similar out called Ice Cap and it felt pretty nice as well, but I don’t think that is available anymore.  Nioxin’s conditioner for normal to thinning hair also produces that icy tingle – that is the most intense tingle I have ever felt.  There is a conditioner by American Crew that does a similar job of tingling.  I’ve been a Paul Mitchell fan for years.  I found that if you skip for a few months and use regular shampoo, when you switch back to Tea Tree the intense tingle happens quicker, at least for me.  There is a Tea Tree Bar Soap from Paul Mitchell that produces quite a tingle when you get into your nether regions, it’s nice and cool water pairs well to rinse it off.  Just saying in case that is of interest.  I’m not being paid here for my opinion, just putting it out there for what it’s worth. 

Had a nice Krispy Kreme Jelly Donut and a glass of milk last night for a snack.  I love a good Jelly Donut, don’t ruin it by putting icing on top like some bakery's do just serve it plain or with a light glaze.  I had this one cold but I like them warm as well.  Amazon has a bakery in NY that will send you 12 authentic NY Jelly Donuts for $32.  I’ve never had true NY bakery or a bagel but I hear the magic is all in the water.  I’ve got the donuts on my shopping list and I am going to buy them one day but probably once the weather turns.  Shipping food or candy in the summer just doesn’t appeal to me.  Years ago a co-worker send me a bunch of candy via FedEx in the middle of July and it all melted.  I had to put it in the fridge and it just wasn’t quite the same when I consumed it but it was good. 

The sunshine came out for a brief peek in the afternoon about an hour before sunset and it was gone before I really had time to appreciate it.  Rudy however took it all in.  Morea just wanted daddy time, she seems to not be able to get enough of that.  The more she craves the more I wonder if she doesn’t feel good.  I learned something yesterday from a YouTube video a cats tail has over 20 muscle that can be independently controlled by the animal.  I never knew that.  I also learned how to do the slow eye blink to communicate to your cat that you love them.  I did it to Morea yesterday and she returned it right back, which the video says means that they understand and they love you as well.  It was fun.  I kept trying to get her to do it again but once was all I got. 

Insomnia kicked in last night.  I turned on the TV and watched a video about the Penis with a urologist and his kids.  One of his kids was named Zach Spits.  That gave me quite the chuckle.  If I had that last name I’d change it to something else.  I’m not sure on the spelling but his dad wrote a book all about the penis.  I just watched it to kill time and learned a few things.  It primarily talked about size, increasing length and how there are so many gimmicks.  I didn’t know but apparently you measure your true size when your flaccid, at least that his how a Urologist measures it.  Kind of interesting, never would have thought that.  There is apparently a whole series from this guy but I just got a bunch of random videos in my feed now about the penis.  Just what I didn’t want.

Not much on tap for today.  1 stupid meeting in a few hours.  Then the rest of my day is wide open.  I did a little bit of work after lunch yesterday it got busy.  Then I got a lull.  Just before quitting time all hell broke loose and I jumped in and took the small nightmare the seemed to rise from no where.  After that I was able to get the trash out and walk away from work. 

I woke up this morning to another gloomy day and rain is in the forecast.  I went out while it was still dry and grabbed the empty trash can and lugged it back in.  I didn’t want to be doing that in the rain.  I am ready to sneak in a nap and just lounge for the rest of the day with the cats.  They were both worked up this morning wanting to play.  I got play bitten by both of them and they always want to gnaw on my fingers like they are teething.  Were still doing the cat nip thing before bed but it’s a smaller amount for each of them.  They still seem to enjoy it and they beg for it every single night. 

I’ve got no real plans for the weekend.  I’d like to get out and destroy this vine that is growing on the side of my house, I kind of hope that it’s dry so that I can tackle that.  Otherwise nothing special in the works.  Hoping to enjoy time away since I will be on-call next week.  I hope you have a great weekend and are able to relax.  Stay cool, hydrated and safe.  Take care!

No comments: