Morning … Last night when I got home I was wiped out. I didn’t have the supper I planned. Instead I wound up eating a slice of Carrot Cake and having a soda. I surfed social media and saw that Theo Brady & Jack Waters were scheduled to be on Fleshbot Live. The host was Alexander. I’m used to seeing him out Out TV so I fired that up and watched live, of course that show wasn’t on Out TV it was on Fleshbot’s website. By the time I figured out what was going on the show was over. I wasn’t happy about that. It’s was supposedly audio recorded but this morning I am not finding it just yet. I might have to wait a few days. I really like Theo he’s hot and has been on my list of favorites for a long time. Jack is younger and newish to Porn but he’s hot as well. Always interested in interviews and podcast type content when it comes to gay porn stars.
I watched some YouTube videos and had lots of cuddle time with the cats. Mora of course was first and got the most with a couple of repeat trips. Rudy was happy with just one trip and some petting. They got their treats and cat nip. Before I finally went to bed.
I turned in super early and just took my regular dose of sleeping medicine. Damn I was out like a light by 9:30p. I fell asleep with no cats in the bed. I woke up around 2 or 3, both of them were curled up next to my head. I got up to use the bathroom, they stayed in place. It wasn’t until I got back that I realized they were both there. They left as soon as I laid back down but I went right back to sleep. Rudy woke me up around 5a and I just rolled over and went back to sleep. 6a he was at it again. I laid in bed and milked it as long as I could finally at 6:45a I got up and got moving. Both cats were in the kitchen at the same time, apparently they were starving. They had dry food out but I’m the sucker who got them used to wet food. I don’t think they had it before but I know they never had it at the shelter. It’s not cheap but then again neither is Science Diet Dry Food. Anyway, they ate. Mora got in her cuddle time with dad and a belly rub. Rudy was just chillin on my bed about to doze off.
Now that I’ve described that a nap sure sounds good but it’s still early. One very long meeting is all that I have remaining on the books for today. Then I am free for the rest of the day, unless something comes up. I of course have to watch the phone. However, I am not tied to my computer unless things get busy.
Since it looks like I will need to be in the office for 4 days when I get back I plan to soak up as much down time as I can. That won’t be a party and I can tell you for certain that it will wipe me out. I will sleep good for those days but damn they will all be very long days and driving in rush out traffic on the way home, yuck. No thanks. I had someone in the office yesterday offer to help out so that I didn’t have to hike over all 4 days but if something goes wrong and I am not there, it won’t bode well for me. However, I am still considering taking them up on their offer.
Right now my focus is on the weekend, relaxing as much as I can and getting ready for my time off. Still thinking about a new ride just for the peace of mind aspect and having a warranty to fall back on. I really do want to take a break from car payments to build up my reserve. Thinking of just paying off the balance of the existing loan to jump start that process. Not exactly sure what I want to do. I’ll be seeking advice from my mechanic friend and I’m sure I probably won’t like what he tells me in that what your driving still has a lot of life left and it’s in good shape. I don’t need anyone’s permission to make a move, other than to arrange for financing before I visit the dealer, no loan means no new car. I don’t have that much money laying around.
Well I think I am going to take a break and go watch some TV and relax with the cats. Hopefully, my phone isn’t watching and my action doesn’t attract calls or cause me to have to come back to the computer until it’s closer to my meeting time.
Hope you have a great day. Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment