Happy Thursday! One more day and then were back at another weekend. Last night I had Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese, added a couple light dabs of hot sauce. It wasn’t bad and had some zing to it. I finished with an Oreo Ice Cream Bar which was enough to cool down my mouth. Rudy tried to take it away from me but he never had a chance. I’m guessing someone introduced him to Ice Cream considering he goes nuts when I have any. He looks so sweet when he begs but I can say no to that face, it’s something that I’ve learned over the years. It’s difficult at times but it’s all about making an informed decision that is for the benefit of the animal.
We watched some recorded TV to help empty out the DVR. It was an okay evening. I got my Social Media hour and the cats did their usually sleeping routine. I got a shower, left the curtain open because I knew as soon as the door was open Rudy would want to jump in. He was curious about it but didn’t jump in. I closed the curtain and that seemed to make him even more curious.
I got super sleepy and went to bed by 10p. There were storms overnight that woke me up. Rudy wanted food when I got up in the middle of the night or so I think. he was crying for something but I don’t know him well enough yet to know exactly what he wants. I just ignored him and went back to bed. He was climbing all over me just before it was time to get up so I let him do that and then I got up.
I knew it would be a bit of a crazy morning and I was right. I just took it one task at a time. Eventually I got caught up. Then I got some bad news about a solution that I had put in place to solve a problem, turns out it created another problem. Now things are going to get super complicated but I suppose that is the way it goes. It’s about people thinking they are special and not wanting to have to do extra work but who cares how much extra work it causes me, no one.
In checking my email I saw that Amazon got a new prescription for me. I didn’t ask for anything but the Dr.’s office took the liberty of calling in some Sudafed for me. That voided out the old refill I had that I was all set to purchase. Now I’ve got to wait for Amazon to sort it out before I can refill it. If I go off of what they are saying it’s like they no longer are able to fill the script but I am hopeful that by giving them a little bit of time that this will sort it’s self out.
I am not so in love with the new Pharmacy Benefit that my insurance chose for me. Before all of this everything I take except for my sleeping med was able to be auto refilled. Now only part of the medicine I take is able to be auto refilled. So I have to police this. I am so not happy about it. I requested a refill of 2 medicines they are of course hung up at the doctors office. I don’t think they actually contact my doctors office but rather just say they did. Normally refills if submitted properly are authorized within 24 to 48 hours. I had to send a special message to get these refills taken care of. What a mess.
I checked on that mystery package and it for sure is my UPS batteries. Not exactly sure why I have to sign for it but whatever. They told Amazon that it shipped and the carrier picked up the package. However, the FedEx app says that the label was created. It’s supposed to be a 1 day delivery so I’ll just have to keep an eye on it as to when it actually ships. My hope was to have it by tomorrow but something tells me it won’t surface until next week.
As I’m typing this out I just got a pop up on my phone, looks like my local pharmacy is filling the Sudafed prescription, apparently Amazon can’t or won’t fill it. That kind of sucks. I don’t like going to the pharmacy. Especially for this because I hear all the time you don’t need a prescription for this if you take it as directed. Yeah well I tried that once and State law won’t let me have it w/o a prescription. I am miserable without it so I will jump through some hoops to get it. Not exactly what I want to do but as long as I have it, that is what matters to me. I’d much rather prefer a 90 day supply to keep me out of the pharmacy but I can hammer that one out at my next visit.
For curiosity purposes I did price a ticket to Charlie’s show. Good seating in the shade is about $200 and that’s semi-close to the stage. That’s a lot of money for an hour or two of music. Even if it’s live. However, I am a huge fan so I’d probably pay that but then you have to deal with all of the surcharges they tack on and by the time your done it’s way past $200. Again I’ve got no plans to go and I’m a little sad about it but it will be okay.
I am headed up for a quick break. Today’s gather and set out the trash day. It’s cold, rainy and just not a good day to be outside. I’ll get the job done but I am in no hurry. I’ve really got nothing going until later this afternoon when I have to sit through a meeting that hopefully won’t last more than 30 minutes. Then I can move freely about the cabin or so I hope.
The cats hear the basement door open even though it doesn’t make a sound. They race to meet me it’s like I am coming home from being away but with a lot more fan fare. When I come home from being out Rudy meets me at the door. Morea sits and waits for me to find and say hello to her, it’s like she doesn’t care that I am back. They do keep life interesting around here but I am looking forward to getting out over the weekend.
Hope all is well in your world. Talk with you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment