27 June 2022

Men on Monday

Now I know that this is what a lot of you came here looking for.  I have seen my stats for my site increase a lot when I started posting photos of guys.  A long time ago I had this theme where I would post photos of Men on Monday and even some music.  It didn’t really seem to go over that well at the time but I also didn’t have any complaints.  I may bring this theme back but then again I don’t know that I like the idea of only posting photos once a week.  Let me know your thoughts if you’d like.  

Hey I like looking at guys just as much as any other gay guy or woman does.  There is just something about a good shirtless man.  I personally am a butt guy something about a nice set of buns that just does it for me.  Never really understood why (other than I am gay) that was the case but just like I know a good looking woman when I see one, I am more apt to take notice of a good looking guy and my eyes are always open and on the prowl. 

Here’s today’s dose of guys, enjoy!  Make sure you wipe up the drool when your done.  Smile 

2022-06-22_11-51-38

 

tumblr_4bdbb9e20ea334aff55a1f2124f73587_6357c4f0_540

 

tumblr_33dce44cffae34045fd465dec8c0993a_37cea8dc_1280

 

tumblr_b9f7904d3bef5e4abfee5a451d5b1ab4_6aeab948_540

 

tumblr_d9e806eed56881209bfd689e15cd6447_5d71de13_1280

No comments: