08 August 2021

Progress Sunday

I slept in a little bit but I still had to get up at 6:30a and feed her majesty.  I did a quick check of my phone & nothing going on in the world of note.  Had a Cinnamon Muffin and then the last Chocolate Muffin for breakfast, washed those down with a tall glass of milk.  Then to park in front of the TV until I got sleepy and then back to bed. 

I woke up and my feet hit the floor around 11a.  I had a nightmare about missing my late spouse.  You’d think those would stop after 8 years of him being gone but absence does make the heart grow fonder.  Consumed part of a soda and sat on the couch with Gator as I did a more in depth review of my phone.  Thankfully all is calm. 

Got dressed and hit up the grocery store and Target.  How’s that for changing it up on a Sunday?  I was really surprised that Target was very low on Cat litter.  They only had large buckets to purchase rather than the individual jugs.  I guess there must have been an unannounced sale or cat liter is the next thing that is going to be on the in demand list.  The cat food store had plenty of it but they charge way too much.  What I paid at Target for a large bucket would have barley got me 1 jug at the pet food store.  Picked up some of my favorite casserole and I’m having that for supper.  I also saw some Devour Nacho Fries so I had to have those as well.  There was something I wanted but forgot, I knew it when I got home but now that it’s been a few hours I have no idea what it was. 

Did my house cleaning and sat for a while with Gator on the couch.  I came down to work on my silly report for work and throw in some laundry.  I managed to balance my bank accounts, pay more bills and submit an insurance claim for my glasses.  A productive day I would say. 

The thought of eating out tonight sounds tempting but I’m going to stay home and spend time with the little lady.  Watch some TV and eventually prepare for tomorrow and call it a day.  It’s hot out and nice and freezing in my basement.  Upstairs is comfortable but if I was really super hot, the basement is where it’s at.  A balmy 68 degrees right now. 

That’s all I know at the moment.  Hope that you are enjoying your Sunday and have had an enjoyable weekend.  Back to the fun tomorrow.  3 more weeks until vacation but who’s counting?  Right, I am!

Take care & we will talk again soon. 

No comments: