Last night I finally got a note from my doctor that says that I should stay working at home until the spread of the virus is at a minimal level. That probably goes way beyond saying I will be here for the rest of the year, that could easily mean yet another year at home but it’s a wait & see situation. This morning I reached out to my HR department and of course they have a process for this. I’ve started the process but don’t yet have confirmation they are going to accommodate my request. Hopefully, they will get their act together and we can push this through so I know before I go out for a week of vacation. I did tell them that I was off next week so I can only hope they will move faster rather than at average speed.
My Ms. Pac Man game arrived yesterday but unfortunately what was advertised on the web and what I got were two different things. The one game that I was looking for besides Ms. Pac Man was not there. Instead there were 3 other games I have never heard of. While I am playing with the machine for a day or two I have already started the return process. I found something that should have the other game but to compromise I have to have regular Pac Mac instead of Ms. Pac Man. My late grandmother fell in love with Ms. Pac Man and ever since I learned that I preferred it over Pac Man but hey it’s essentially the same game but some different graphics. The new machine should be here the day before my birthday so once again I a package to watch for and look forward to opening.
Gator is still progressing right along but still waking me up at night. She is finishing cans of food either in one sitting or takes multiple trips until she needs a new can. This in and of it’s self is positive progress. All systems are functioning normally and she is both eating & drinking. I just hope this remains the case for the foreseeable future.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Need to get back to the fun that is work. Hope all is well in your world. Thanks for stopping by, your positive energy, prayers and thoughts. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment