It seems no matter how much I ask Ms. Momma still keeps on chewing on her leg. She forms a scab and then manages to rip it off. I’ve got her blood on my bed and in my chair. Last night she ripped it off and then came over to me to cuddle. I took her to the bathroom because she was bleeding. She wasn’t terribly happy with me but I can say that I wasn’t happy with her either.
I had enough so I ordered an Elizabethan collar and some spray to help wound heading from Amazon. It will be here on Friday. At least I ordered her collar in pink but she is still going to hate it. I need to allow whatever this is on her leg time to heal. If it doesn’t heal or something else goes sideways I’m not playing anymore and we will seek medical care.
Outside of that it was a pretty uneventful and peaceful evening. I knew I was working from home today so I took my sweet time in going to bed and it was close to 11p when I turned the TV off. Felt nice seeing the alarm set for 7:30a and knowing I’d be up before it ever went off.
Sure enough I was up at 6 and managed to fall back asleep for about an hour. I tossed a little bit and decided to get up at 7:15a. The kids were hungry and gobbled down some food. I finished off all of the cold cereal. Tomorrow it’s back to Oatmeal and a breakfast sandwich. Nice while it lasted but I know it wasn’t good for my body overall. I just had to have the change up.
I guess the same can be said for working from home. I haven’t left this place since I got home from the grocery store/gas station on Sunday. I haven’t had a full tank of gas last week since my unemployment days and that was a long time ago. I am slightly eager to take a trip not sure if that will come to pass kind of depends upon how I feel. I will finish out the week here at home and then plan to return to the office on Monday unless something goes wrong.
Speaking of work the guy that left yesterday told me he would email me before he left and I knew he wouldn’t. He doesn’t like goodbyes anymore than me. I found out by making a phone call later in the day that he had left. I got him all shut down. Feels kind of strange but people come and go, that’s just part of life. For me it’s more difficult when I know the person, regardless of the circumstances of them leaving. It’s worse when the choice isn’t their own.
Ah well another day here at the Cat House. It’s an overcast day with rain in the forecast and much colder temperatures over night down in the 30’s. Hello that’s Winter Weather. I do not look forward to changing over to long sleeves but it sounds like that may be a thing for next week. I hope not.
I need a my head shaved this weekend or a haircut however you’d like to look at it. Then a quick Target run and the usual cat food stop. Those are my Saturday obligations. If the weather is cold it might hit me where sleeping in is just right and feels extra good. I’m tired now so napping sounds wonderful. Not much going on at work today. I’ve got a conference call to run this afternoon but it should be short unless someone has questions.
That’s all I have for now. Back with another update again soon. Take care and I hope that your well. I appreciate you stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment