14 September 2019

Wasted Day

The contractor that was supposed to show up today, did not.  I can’t say I am surprised because all I got was an automated confirmation email after I booked the appointment.  For all I know the guy has a website but is no longer in business.  I didn’t bother to call or email him, I figure if you want my business bad enough you will reach out to me or hell you would have shown up. 

Right now I’m looking at seeing someone on Monday evening but that isn’t a for sure thing yet.  I’m working with at least 1 other vendor trying to arrange a time to meet up.  Another vendor told me a week to a week and a half I sent them packing. 

I made it out of the house today to grab the mail and came back home.  I had plans to leave to eat but that never materialized.  I stayed home and napped the day away.  I got a call for work that I dealt with, it was very easy.  However if the person would have applied common sense they wouldn’t have bothered me in the first place. 

I’m kind of worried about me … I’ve been to some dark places in my mind.  They say idle hands are the devils workshop and that is so true with my mind given the problem I am facing and the frustration.  I’ve seen an up tick in acne and that is a sure sign I am suffering from stress.  I am also forgetful and find myself doing dumb things as it pertains to work, plus I am making a lot of mistakes – small but never the less all of this is abnormal for me.  I am wondering if I am on my way to mentally breaking down. 

I did clean up my spouses office space and found a box of drill bits that are designed to add/remove the boards from the deck.  I’m taking that as a positive sign.  If I need to go that route this will be handy but it’s going to be labor intensive.  Like I have said before I just want this done so I can move on with my life. 

Browsing social media and checking up on my brother he appears to be very happy, like the happiest I have ever seen him.  I’m taking that from how he looks in photos.  It’s nice to know that he is happy.  He could help me but the question would be will he help me?  I’m not calling to find out.  I think that will just open a can of worms and probably cause me more hurt and anger which I really don’t need.  I am debating if I should send him a birthday card, I have a couple months to make that decision.  Nothing I have to do today. 

Tomorrow I will be hitting up the grocery store, cat food store and gas station.  It will all start with breakfast and I am sure I will run into the guy I got a referral from last week.  I can’t wait to tell him how his referral flaked on me.  I don’t know that I will volunteer but I am sure he will probably ask and if so I will all to happy to tell him about it. 

Cats had a great time napping and spending time with me.  Of course as soon as I decided to take nap #1 I got to sleep for a little bit and then the damn phone rang.  I wasn’t the happiest person in the world but when I answered I don’t think I sounded like I just woke up.

I do hope that tomorrow is a more productive day.  It didn’t rain on Friday like it was supposed to and there isn’t any rain in the forecast until Friday at the moment.  I’ve been watching my mold area and it does look wet to me.  Only way to find out for sure is to touch it and that of course would disturb it and could cause it to grow even more, not to mention making me sick.  I am keeping my distance but watching.  I wish the wood would dry out and the mold would die.  Wishing is great but that doesn’t turn it into reality.  Just saying. 

Hope you had a better day than me.  The best news of the day is I found new episodes of The Ranch on Netflix so at least I have something to watch to help pass the time.  Sorry I am in such a depressing mood.  I’ll talk with you again soon. 

No comments: