22 September 2019

Chill Sunday

Good Day!  I hope that your well and life is treating you fairly.  Ah Sunday, the love hate day.  I love it because it’s another day off but I hate it because it’s just before I have to go back. 

Had my breakfast, hit up the grocery store and gas station.  Back home to put the groceries away and then time to update the finances.  Then up to relax a bit with the kids.  Everyone was sleepy but me.  Marv had a rough morning, hopefully this evening will be better for him.  He got some much needed attention from daddy and he gave back as well.  Momma’s mole is healing and she appears to be leaving it alone now.  She was chewing and grooming last night but I had my eye on her and she knew it.  I got her today and purposely felt around her legs for any other lumps or bumps and found none, thank God. 

The weather is playing games with me.  We were supposed to have rain at 4p but now it’s moved to 5p.  I am really starting to wonder if it’s ever going to come.  I mean I know it will rain eventually and it’s normally not something I am so hyper focused on but I’d really like to know if I still have a problem or not.  The anticipation factor is killing me.  I am not a patient person for most things in life.  There are a few exceptions and they flabbergast me.  Like an example being stuck in traffic.  I can be all calm and chill as long as were not talking over an hour, I have my boiling point.  So I am eagerly waiting and watching to see how this goes and will keep you posted.

My Amazon order showed up yesterday.  I got some new vitamins because they were focused on eye health and appeared to be cheaper than what I was taking.  Well that is until the bottle arrives and I learned I had to take 4 pills a day and they were an eye supplement so not a multi-vitamin.  I’m returning them and getting my money back.  Amazon will be delivering the good vitamin tomorrow.  It’s got lots of things in it to help with eye health and I thought it was all hogwash but honestly after being on this for three weeks I see a positive change in my vision, particularly at work when I am stuck all day in front of two monitors.  My computer glasses stopped working for a while but now that things have evened out I can use them and it makes seeing much better.  Maybe this is psychosomatic but all I can say is it appears to be working for me. 

I got my chores done early and of course was tired afterwards.  Sat down in my chair and leaned back.  Gator joined me and we watched Steve Harvey on You Tube.  I just had to hear about ‘the wedding’ in one of his comedy routines.  That kept me going for  a bit and then eventually he put me to sleep.  I woke up shut off the TV and back to napping.  It was really nice.  I enjoy a peaceful sleep where when I wake up I feel refreshed and relaxed.  That doesn’t happen often but when it does, it’s very special to me.  Momma had the bed to herself.  Marv was passed out on the floor.  AC was running, ceiling fan was on and ah relaxation. 

I’m still waiting on Amazon for my bracelet delivery that is supposed to occur today.  Hopefully they deliver before the rain arrives.  That and some TV is really all I have to look forward to.  I’m making the Stouffers Casserole that I enjoy for dinner.  Got some ice cream bars for desert.  Whoopie I just feeling Monday calling my name. 

I’ve noticed myself sneezing around here.  Makes me think the mold is getting to me.  I took an extra allergy pill and that seems to have settled things down.  This has been going on for a few days now.  I just want the mold gone so that I can breathe better quality air and know that my home is safe. 

I suppose it’s time to get on with it.  So best wishes for the week ahead.  I hope it’s drama and stress free as possible.  May the sun shine at your back and only good things happen.  Talk with you all again soon. 

No comments: