The handy man service I called phoned back and left a message referring me to a gutter company. I called the gutter company and they wanted to know if I wanted to be present when the estimator showed up. I said ideally yes but he/she can come out and the issue will be very transparent and obvious. I’m waiting for a call back to see if our schedules can align.
I’d like to be here simply because I can explain that I may need more than just a gutter. There could be an issue with the siding. Being a gutter company they do siding as well so it’s like I could potentially avoid having to engage another vendor.
I was thinking about this tonight and it’s really got power over me, only because I’m giving it power. It’s all consuming and all I do is worry. Hell it’s my home where I have lived for a decent period of time and I’m paying the bills so I think it’s normal to worry.
What I don’t understand is why it’s so difficult to get someone to come out or call me back to get this show on the road. While I was told I had a couple months, I don’t want to play with this for a couple months. I want the water problem solved for certain. Then I can move to fixing the problem and life can get back to some form of normal. I just want it to end.
Now I’m going to try to relax with the needy attention seeking, treat wanting cats. Tuning in to the latest episode of American Greed and enjoying an ice cream bar. Oh what a luxurious life I lead!
No comments:
Post a Comment