The therapy session that I was dreading actually went pretty well. I found it kind of annoying that I was supposed to have 30 minutes, the guy calls 15 minutes late and then we talked for 16 minutes and suddenly we are out of time. Fuck me, glad I don’t have to pay for this. I didn’t schedule any follow-up. I did a knee jerk reaction and jumped into this fresh after I lost Big Boy. Now that time has lapsed and the reality has sunk in, I am doing much better.
Don’t misunderstand me, I still miss him and my heart will forever ache but the decision I made isn’t reversible, so there is no choice but to keep moving forward. I have to be strong to take care of the rest of his family.
My only concern right now is with Marv, he is just a chatty fellow and still does his crying. I am headed up to watch TV and spend the bulk of my short evening with the furry family. I always enjoy time with them. You just never know, tomorrow isn’t promised to any of us.
Last night there wasn’t anything on so I found Delirious the movie on Encore. It stars John Candy. I got more than a couple laughs it was a great way to unwind from Monday. Once I made it to my room last night I was exhausted and got a very good nights sleep.
Here’s hoping for another great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment