25 April 2018

Nauseated

I woke up not feeling well.  Still I managed to put one foot in front of the other and muddled my way to work.  If I didn’t have the rest of the week scheduled off, I would have called in today for sure.  Once I arrived things got progressively worse.  Eventually I wound up in the bathroom and figured that the problem had sorted it’s self out.  Not so.  I am still feeling bad I really don’t want to open my mouth much because I am scared that I am going to hurl.  I don’t want to do that in my vehicle, so hopefully I make it home. 

Thankful that I am going to the doctor tomorrow.  Lunch was a few Cheetos, a Diet Soda and some sugar free Peaches.  I don’t know that I am going to eat supper.  Once I make it home and take care of the cats, my plan is to collapse.  I really don’t care about anything at this point.  Just want to get into my bed. 

I did walk into a nice surprise this morning.  We got Amazon Echo Dot’s as our Employee Appreciation Gift this year.  They spent a lot of money.  I personally would have rather had the cash.  I am interested to play with the Echo but don’t know that I will leave it connected full time.  It’s a giant microphone and not to sound paranoid but it’s a spy device.  I don’t know that I want Amazon hearing me watch porn, orgasm, snore, talk to my cats or talk to myself.  I think it’s a great concept it just needs some fine tuning from a security perspective.  My colleagues agree with me.

I work with our building for access cards.  The person I work with told me to copy someone in their office.  It’s a guy and he’s a secretary.  Naturally I serotyped and figured he was gay.  Guess what, I was right.  He’s beautiful and is engaged.  From what I saw on-line I really would like to jump his bones.  There I go again chasing a young guy.  He’s got to be 21 or maybe 22 if that.  What can I say I like younger guys, doesn’t mean that I will get to have one. 

Speaking of which I confirmed on-line today for my doctors appointment tomorrow.  They asked about the gender of my sexual partners and if I am sexually active.  I wish I was but I don’t think wanking it counts as sexually active.  I thought it was a little amusing.  My doctor knows all about me and my history.  I think if I would have put down yes for active he would have rolled over in his chair.  Maybe someday I will be that lucky again, until then there is porn. 

So now were approaching the last 1/2 hour of the day and then I will venture home.  Here’s hoping it’s a safe an uneventful ride.  I think this might be a mild touch of food poisoning.  All I know is I need to feel better otherwise I will never make the buffet on Friday. 

No comments: