Hey there, welcome in! Last night I took 1/2 of a muscle relaxer and I did it early so that the drowsiness would hopefully hit me early. I laid on the heating pad and searched for something to watch. Oddly enough I watched The Day The Earth Blew Up. It’s a new cartoon movie with Donald Duck and Porky Pig. Not something I’d normally watch but it was on HBO and it caught my eye. I scrolled social media a little bit but mostly paid attention to the movie and the cats.
When that was done I turned the heating pad off and brushed my teeth. I wasn’t feeling super drowsy so I took my sleeping pill. Then back to TV and about a half hour later I was ready for bed. I climbed in and off to dream land I went.
Strange dreams are an unpleasant side effect of the muscle relaxer and I had a few. Woke up around 5a and used the restroom. Rudy thought it was breakfast time but I assured him I was going back to bed. I woke up around 6:30a and told my Amazon Echo to set an alarm. Rudy sprung to live when he heard my voice, certain that it was time to get up and he tried to rouse me but I told him nope I need a bit more sleep. He let me be and I realized that if I didn’t force myself that I would easily lay there for hours and when I did get up I’d be mad because the morning or most of it would have slipped by.
A short time later I got out of bed and passed out breakfast for the cats. Then got ready and headed out the door for breakfast. Not before I told Echo to cancel the alarm. I’ve forgotten it before but always been home when that happened. I’d hate to leave and have it go off, the cats would be bothered for sure.
Had my usual Strawberry French Toast and Eggs. I threw in an order of sausage links. Not sure why but the links cool off way too fast, faster than the eggs. It was good and it helped me wake up a bit more.
Hit up the grocery store and found a very interesting item. French Toast Fritters. I couldn’t pass them up. I’ve already had one and they are pretty good. Warm one of those up and I think it would be quite delicious. I got them as something to enjoy with breakfast but I know there will be a serious sugar crash.
I am working on finishing up laundry. Passing time until I go out for supper. I was all set to visit a local pizza place but Mexican actually sounds more appealing to me so that is what is what I will be eating. It means a little longer drive but that’s okay.
Talk with you all again soon. Be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment