18 November 2024

Sleeping In

I enjoyed sleeping in this morning.  Last night my back was bothering me.  Only thing I did was lift a bucket of cat litter.  At any rate I felt lousy so I was quick to get to bed.  The cats wanted to hog the bed but I wasn’t having that so I got my bed and they cuddled up next to me, which is fine.  Morning came quicker than I wanted it to.  Got up and fed Rudy then headed back to bed.  Mora was waiting for me.  I woke up several hours later, sweating and hot.  My head was all congested and I kind of wondered if I was going to make it.  Felt an awful lot like I was sick. 

I had a donut, bowl of Oatmeal and glass of milk for breakfast.  Then my meds and sat around for a while killing time before I had to head out for my haircut.  I even managed to squeeze in a quick nap.  Imagine that. 

Got up with plenty of time to shower and get dressed.  Sat with Mora for a little bit and scrambled for something to watch.  By that time I needed to get going.  Made it to the barbershop and felt really good.  Headed to the safe deposit box at the bank after that.  Put in the hard drive and got the other drive.  Well sadly the drive I retrieved was only 4TB.  My collection of porn has grown to double that in two years.  I had to order a new backup drive from Amazon.  It won’t be here until Wednesday. 

I digress, back on track.  From there I went to another bank to cash a check so I had cash to pay when I dine out this week.  From there I opted to hit up a BBQ place that I frequent.  They have a cook that I have a crush on but I’ve never actually seen his body just his face.  However, I go there for the food it’s just so good and priced right.  I had Turkey.  Then it was back home. 

Changed out the litter boxes and vacuumed.  Got the trash out.  By now I was all dusty as well as hot and sweaty.  I switched clothes and brought another load of laundry down.  I went to pull the clothes from the dryer but silly me I never hit the start button after I loaded it yesterday.  The load of clothes I brought down today is in the dryer now. 

I took time to play on the computer, catchup on personal business as well as surf for porn.  Made my list of things to do for tomorrow.  Locally it’s hitting up Sam’s because I just didn’t want to deal with that today.  I also am going to get a library card.  It’s paid for by my property taxes and you get online access to newspapers without having to subscribe to them.  It’s a benefit that I have wasted for 20 something years might as well cash in now that I know about it.  Eating out is scheduled for the buffet with the Taco Bar tomorrow.  I sure hope that I am not disappointed. 

Had some cuddle time with the cats and watched Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.  I brought over a glass of milk and had finished it shortly after I sat down.  Rudy came walking up and he started licking the cup.  I took it away from him because cats are lactose intolerant.  I’m not at all worried or concern about the little bit he may have gotten.  I also took time to catch up on social media.  I didn’t touch it at all yesterday.

Just waiting for the laundry to finish.  Plus doing some last minute surfing then I will be headed up for the night.  Not too shabby for Day 1 of the normal work week.  Next Monday will not be nearly as enjoyable as today was but my focus right now is on here and now and not next week.  One day at a time.  My hope is that I can look back and smile when I think about this week as well as being proud of what I accomplish. 

Hope it was a great day for you.  Thanks for stopping by, take care!

No comments: