28 June 2024

The Debate

Morning … Happy Friday!  I watched the 1st Presidential Debate last night.  About 30 minutes is all I could stomach and then I had to turn it off.  I think that both candidates should have been provided a glass of water.  President Biden sure could have used it, I know now that he is fighting off a cold but his voice was horrible. 

Politics is a dirty word and by in large no good comes from it.  I am honestly scared to see the results of the election in November.  Neither Trump or Biden seem like great choices in my opinion.  I know who I am voting for already but the debate was interesting, it seemed a bit more tame than what took place 4 years ago.  I like the mic muting thing that was an awesome touch. 

In other news Mora is eating I guess she just decided to skip breakfast yesterday.  Things are largely normal here.  I decided to get out the jar of bubbles I bought and give that a second try.  Mora ran for the hills and didn’t want anything to do with them.  Rudy just kept sneaking up on them and smelling them. He was stunned when they popped.  He gets all wound up a couple times during the day.  He wants to play with me as I am getting ready for bed.  It matters not the day of the week.  The other times he gets wound up he just causes trouble with his sister and they play together or she smacks him down and a fight breaks out. 

Looking forward to the weekend and I will savor those two days, probably will turn my phone off just because I can.  I am thinking of getting some Blueberry Pancakes for Breakfast tomorrow and then I’ve got my haircut appointment.  Need to go cat food shopping and get the mail.  Otherwise nothing else is on the books per se but I am sure that I will find a way to occupy my time and some sleeping and chilling in front of the TV sound really good. 

The humidity is back today and it’s going to be sticky hot all weekend long but we have some rain moving in, not that it will be of much help. 

Got my invite to my friends house for the 4th.  They are eating early and that is even better, I want to be home by dusk so that I can be with the Birthday Cats.  I’m sure there will be plenty of fireworks and they will freak out.  They will both turn 5 years old on the 4th.  What a great day to be born, that ensures that I won’t ever forget their birthday.  I’d like to forget mine though. 

Stay hydrated, cool and take care of yourselves.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: