Morning and welcome. It’s setting up to be another hot and dry day in my neck of the woods. I’m happy there is no rain. Not the biggest fan of the heat but it is nice to see the sunshine.
My hot neighbor cut his grass but he made his wife do it. I heard the mower going yesterday at lunch time and looked out. She scalped the lawn so who knows if it will grow back or just fry. Matters not to me unless it means he will cut it one last time.
Speaking of neighbors the walking traffic in the afternoon/evening has tapered off. There are only a small hand full of people. I saw one lady yesterday and she worried me a little bit, I thought she was going to drop but she didn’t.
Looking forward to Saturday as I have my massage booked. I know I am full of knots again and I don’t look forward to having them worked but I would like to get rid of them. Here’s hoping I am not beaten up too bad and that I get some enjoyment out of it.
My allergies are working overtime as they have most every morning for the past few days. Kind of wish that I didn’t have them. If I get up too early that will set them off as well. It’s like I am allergic to waking up early.
The cats both got plenty of attention this morning and belly rubs, which they both just soaked up like a sponge. You could see the joy on their faces. Glad that I can make them happy and bring them some joy. They bring me plenty of joy. Rudy thought that I was going to cheat him out of his cat nip last night because I took a shower. He came in and got his water and then threw a fit about the cat nip I just hadn’t gotten to it yet. I some out for each of them and then I went to watch TV.
On the work front, yesterday had a little bit more noise than the prior days. It was mostly meetings. I did get one after-hours issue to deal with but it was quick. I’ve got one meeting today but it’s not until after lunch. Just sitting and waiting for something to roll in but I won’t complain if that doesn’t happen.
I hope you stay cool and are able to enjoy the day. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment