Morning … My boss hit me up yesterday to run a meeting today because he had to take a meeting with a vendor. I think he could manage his time better and I think he did it because he knows I hate running this particular meeting. The spotlight is white hot and shines on me, lots of people attending and I manage to do a good job but I hate it. I get lots of compliments about how much quicker the meeting runs when I am the one running it versus my boss. That’s because as you probably already guessed I get to the point and don’t beat around the bush. I avoid small talk and discuss only what needs to be said. Largely because I want to be done sooner rather than later.
Yesterday had it’s moments of being busy. What I didn’t like is when lots of things came my way after sitting for hours and it was close to the end of the business day. Not a fan of that it’s like going to a restaurant and ordering a half hour before they close.
I had more fun with the cats yesterday, opening windows and watching them freak out. Mora was sleeping, I mean dead asleep and I opened a window and she came to life. It was unusually warm yesterday and we are going to have a repeat performance of that today. This evening were in for Rain and then snow overnight. It’s like all 4 seasons happening in a 24 hour period. It won’t amount to much other than a sloppy wet mess, which makes me happy that I am not commuting this week.
Finished watching the last season of Formula 1 last night. It was interesting. I’d like to drive one of those cars for a couple laps not sure that I would get it up to near the speed that the drivers do but I think it would be a fun experience. I’m ready for another season already, which is usually the case when I finish a show I want it to keep going.
Had my favorite Chicken, Broccoli, Pasta and Cheddar Cheese sauce casserole from Stouffer’s last night. I didn’t know what to make, I just know I wanted something. This time was better than the last. I think they are cutting down on the number of bread crumbs they top it with. The best part is that it’s a two time meal, which if I want I can make last for 3. The total thing serves about 5 people. Nice that it’s only me, so I can eat as much or as little as I want. Yum!
Just found out in my morning surfing that a former Helix Porn Star passed, Cole Claire (Tristen Evans) passed away last Wednesday. He was in End Stage Renal Failure and stopped treatment and began Hospice care. He was 26 years old. He was a hot twink back in the day at Helix. I didn’t much care for his bushy long hair but other than that he was a-okay. My all time favorite scene is with him and Blake Mitchell called Dickin’ of the Sea. I got to wondering about him over the past months, as in what ever happened to. I found his IG page and damn he didn’t look like that little twink anymore. I knew about his Renal Failure then and was shocked. Hope that he is at peace. I just hate to hear of a younger person passing. Then again I don’t do well with death in general.
Woke up to a surprise on one of my credit cards, got a $10 credit. Apparently from using a deal, I think it must have been when I did my taxes but I am not certain. Anyway, it was a nice message to wake up to instead of what I usually see which is more work and new charges.
Here’s hoping it’s a great day for all. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment